Heavy Traffic ×

Werebear Overhaul and Better Whip Mod?

ArtHawk72

Plain and simply, I don't like the current version of the werebear provided by any mod on the Nexus. The current werewolf mods are definitely not bad (huge improvement over Bethesda's vision) like Werewolf Mastery, Heart of the Beast, Tales by Moonlight etc. But the werebear has not been paid its proper attention to detail/refinement. It's not imposing looking and could be bigger with a longer neck, taller, more looming etc. As it is now, it's comparably sized to the werewolf (maybe a little thicker in build) but I keep thinking how much bigger a full grown grizzly bear is than a wolf and it constantly irks me. If any kind/badass mod author would undertake this project then I'd be oh so grateful. :)

Also a better whip mod would be great. I've only found a lightning whip spell (from one of my magic mods I think? and it's pretty sad to look at - no realistic motion and no cool whip sound effects) and a Castlevania style whip which is fairly cool but needs work on the whip animation. My idea is an magical energy whip with exquisite/natural motion physics and bad ass sound effects that are a mix of a magical sound as well as a realistic whip cracking sound. If only I were a mod author as I can see this one in my head ha. But again, please make this one!

ArtHawk R