Loot Mod?

MuaKell

Is there any mod that highlights loot or corpses? I can't count the times I have blown away (or my follower has) an enemy and can never find thier corpse.

Also Gourds seem pretty useless, yet they are one of the few foods that can be planted. Are there any mods that allow for the use of gourds in a food recipe?

Thank You .

Not sure about the highlight one.

As far as I know the only mod that includes gourds in a food recipe is mine :smile: However it is still months from release, so until then here's a mod that makes gourds somewhat useful (it makes them an alchemy ingredient) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19204/?

Edited by TheBawb

I could make you a little mod that would add some cooking recipes using gourds, if you'd like, with Hearthfire. But I wouldn't get to make compatiblity patches with needs mods or anything like that. What do you think?

Edited by Jokerine

I'm going to create a mod soon, which is very similar. It'll be a Detect Item spell with shader effects/glows (hopefully with more than one color to choose from) for items. You can configure the spell to detect certain things. First, it will be based on a value to weight ratio which you can configure the MCM. I intend to also add toggles so you can, rather than the ratio, detect instead (through toggles):

- Just corpses

- Just armor

- Just weapons

- Just coin pouches

- Just misc items

- Just scrolls and tomes

- Just ammunition

I'll welcome more ideas.