skyrim update 1.9.32.0.8

oldtrk

Via Steam, it automatically downloads it for you. That or you use reverify your game cache via Steam. That's the only way you update your game; there's no "finding" an update anywhere else.

Via Steam, it automatically downloads it for you. That or you use reverify your game cache via Steam. That's the only way you update your game; there's no "finding" an update anywhere else.

This.

You can check your game by hitting ESC and checking the version number or locate the exe for Skyrim in the Steam folder and right click it to check the version number. If you've installed Skyrim past March 20, 2013 you're on the latest patch. If you had it installed before that date, it depends on what you've set Steam to do with patches to games, which then you'd probably have to re-verify/reinstall.

Edit; Spaced things out a tad. I really hate my keyboard. :facepalm:

Edited by pheo3309

• 3 months later...

how do you re-verify a skyrim?

Steam - right click on Skyrim - properties - Local Files - Verify integrity

• 5 months later...

I got a question. I'm playing skyrim without steam and I just downloaded a 9.6g file on torrent for a new 1.9 version of skyrim cause my current version is 1.8. will it have all the DLCs I downloaded on my previous version? how do i transfer there? it's all cracked. and I don't know what to do.. i don't even know how to transfer my mods from my old version to my new one. is there a way? even my save file? Thanks

Pirate- banned

Bben46

• 2 months later...

i just happened to uninstall discworld, because it really sucked alot.

Now i go on play the game, and i see that my followers get killed by a fireball.

Installed via steam past 2013 somewhen and it has not happened before that sarcastic discworld clone.

I just like to inform you, that there definitely are ways downgrading your installation, by for example adding bad mods that change your installed version or simple functions on it.

• 1 year later...

guys what if i got pirated version. so i can't update it through steam. how or where i can download 1.9.32.0.8 or better version ? :sad: i searched a lot but couldnt find

The only help pirates get here is help walking the plank. :pirate:

Step 1: You probably dont

Step 2: Buy the game, it cost nothing and even less than nothing on steam during holiday events (It was on sale during summer for 5 bucks or so)

Sorry for not being helpful, but I just cant support that kind of stuff.