Killer Instinct Followers

TyranntX

As popular as this street fighting game was back in the day and all the attention it has now a a days. i a baffled that no one has come up with the idea to make any of the characters from the game into followers. and why not? its very possible seeing as how skilled people are with the creation kit (or what ever they use to make their mods). and its not like making their bodies will be difficult in any way. so in hopes tat some one will make this one day here are my ideas for them.

SEASON 1

Jago- using a Nord as the base, Jago should have his own custom armor to make him more like a Tibetian warrior. Since he was a swordsman in all three games I suggest that he wields either an ebony great sword or a new modded weapon in the form of a katana like weapon.in addition he should come with a costom fire spell for hidokuken (sorry if misspelled). (have an option to make him shadow Jago as well for those who prefer him over the original?)

Orchid- being the sibling of Jago, Orchid too should be a Nord and have her own armor to give her that spy look. Unlike Jago however she should have her own custom weapons for her batons and a few custom spells. preferably her signature moves like her projectile attack and her fire cat.

Sadira- I don't know too much about this character since I never really played KI 2. but If you know much about her and/or aren't afraid to do research then feel free to make her.

Glacious- although not one of my favorite characters I can't come to say to exclude this character. he's basically an alien made of ice and is taller than humans. he looks like an elite with our a mouth and stands up right like a man. No cloths for this guy but do give him some armor so he doesn't get whipped so easily. needless to say he should have a bunch of frost spells, both modded and vanilla.

Thunder- Like Glacious, Thunder isn't one of my favs. but he is rather cool. I'd say make him an imperial for the skin tone of a native american and either have him equipped with axes of the forsworn or have them be custom. He sholud also have some shock spells to fit his lore.

Spinal- no doubt one of the EASIEST ones to make. Spinal should have a Redguard sword since it looks almost EXACTLY like the one he had in the first game. he should also have a custom shield, a head band, custom bracers, and a special power to raise and/or control the undead (except for vampires) but letting out that signature cracling laugh of his. also if its not too much to do his eyes should be red not teal.

Saberwulf- Another easy one, this Character is just a blue werewolf. but he should have custom bracers and ripped shorts. no weapons for this guy, he likes to use his bare hands... erm... claws.

Fulgore- one of the more Harder characters. Fulgore is a cyborg that is completely armored. He looks very much like a knight (helmet plume included). his weapons are a pair of energy claws, laser eyes, and a destructo beam he fires from his nuclear reactor in his chest.... see how he is going to be more difficult?

[More to come when season 2 is complete]