1. 1. Which Do You Prefer

• URWL
    • RCRN
    • ELFX
    • RLO
    • COT
    • PURE WEATHER
    • OR NONE OF THE ABOVE

Wow, I got the first vote. I voted none of the above, nothing against any of them but after trying out the full ELE package by JawZ I will be sticking with it. Hopefully he releases here on Nexus soon, by far the easiest to use and most balanced lighting of all the options. By balanced I mean not too dark or bright in certain areas, it just seems to find that balance between game play and looks.

I have used all of the ones listed and they all have their positives and negatives.

Edited by lordmonkus

They all differ in thier ways:

RLO is darker in nature, good for low end pcs.

ELFX for dramatic looks and good pcs.

PW is not for lighting in general, but I use it and it looks nice. The blue tint made to use with dark nights make it them look impressive.

COT has very dark night levels, but sadly makes every light in general darker, great for people who want active weather and use bright lights.

Wow, high praise for my unfinished mod compared to mods that are more finished. Ok that does it v44-14 will be relased on sunday no matter what.

New ELE-Interior Lighting update, refined values all over the Skyrim game Including Falskaar and Wyrmstooth.

Slightly more ELE standardized weathers, Some more weathers will be added to ELE-Weathers

New FX Effects feature, addedin dynamic FX effects tha will change based on Sun direction.

Does not include any script or otherwise save bloat or CTD causing stuff. One of the safest and modularr mod to run in conjunction with other mods.