Cannot Get EFF to show in MCM Menu

ZStatik

Hi guys, so I again tried reinstalling EFF (tried UFO as well, but that didn't work either), and I can't get it to show up in the MCM menu for the life of me. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

If you need to see my load order, or anything just let me know. I'm stumped. Tyvm.

never used it.
did u tried waiting (ingame,T) for 24 hours ? maybe it just takes a moment to load the MCM menu.

from the mod description:
Dismiss any companion you may have before or after installing this mod to ensure they get out of the old follower alias and into the new.

You do not need to edit any NPC's or do anything extra for this to work, you just install the plugin and you should be able to talk to any follower and recruit them as normal with the exception you wont be told you already have a follower unless you reach the 100 follower limit. (I highly doubt this happening, Papyrus is more likely implode on itself before then)

did that ?

Edited by Nero1n

never used it.

did u tried waiting (ingame,T) for 24 hours ? maybe it just takes a moment to load the MCM menu.

from the mod description:

Dismiss any companion you may have before or after installing this mod to ensure they get out of the old follower alias and into the new.

You do not need to edit any NPC's or do anything extra for this to work, you just install the plugin and you should be able to talk to any follower and recruit them as normal with the exception you wont be told you already have a follower unless you reach the 100 follower limit. (I highly doubt this happening, Papyrus is more likely implode on itself before then)

did that ?

Yes, tried it all.