I want to help write the plot/dialogue for someone's mod!

Mastermachiavel

Hey there,

I really want to get involved in a mod, and help write any dialogue for unique NPCs or followers or even to write out a storyline for modders who have great mods but don't want to be waste time by thinking of every word for every character in their mod.

If it doesn't already show up, my username is Mastermachiavel, and I am available 24/7 (literally) and have already contributed some writing to the upcoming upgrade to the mod 'Better Cities'. I would love to get involved with mods which have a heavy emphasis on complex characters and good plots!

Thanks alot for reading, and please do get in contact if interested!

Yours sincerely, MM.

Not sure if you're a LOTR fan or not, but the Shire has been looking for someone with your talents. If not I'd try contacting MattiasSwag for his immersive quests mod, he may be done writing up the dialogue already but it's worth a shot

Edited by TheBawb

Not sure if you're a LOTR fan or not, but the Shire has been looking for someone with your talents. If not I'd try contacting MattiasSwag for his immersive quests mod, he may be done writing up the dialogue already but it's worth a shot

I already have 3 dialogue writers so 4 might be a little much.

However, I recommend popping over to the Writers and Translators of Skyrim thread (look it up in the Skyrim Mod Talk forum) and submitting a resume. You can provide this as your sample. I use it for IQ dialogue editor "auditions". Or did, rather.