Blind, Cloudy Eyes (Dragon Age Redesigned?)

Banphri

So I have four mods installed.

Dragon Age Redesigned (specifically, Draconies True Textures VI, recommended settings installed after) - located here
Pineappletree's Vibrant Colors - located here

Tucked Hair - located here

And lastly, BBs Leliana and Wynne - located here - This is the mod I'm trying to get working. In order to get it working, the above three mods must be installed, which they are.

My issue revolves around Leliana's eyes, which, are supposed to look like this:

Unfortunately, this is what Leliana's eyes look like in my game:

Now, when I say I have four mods installed, it's because during the troubleshooting phase of this issue I've removed everything else from my override folder, to be sure no other mod could be interfering.

So any guesses as to what could be causing this? I've seen various forum posts detailing similar problems (people talking about cloudy eyes), but every solution includes installing Draconies True Textures VI, which is something I'm sure I've done correctly.

Any help or response would be greatly appreciated.

The eye texture for that morph is from the 'DAR for Dragon Age Toolset' files included in the Dragon Age Redesigned archive, not from Dracomies True Texures. (It's from Day 4 of the 'Tears of Sorrow' series.)

If you haven't installed it already, try adding the 'DAR for Dragon Age Toolset' folder to your override. I don't see that bit of specific instruction in the description for that mod, so it's easy to miss the actual requirement.

Edited by theskymoves