BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

IMPORTANT

Well, when I started to convert armors, I did not think to create a request topic and answer to people wishes, I just wanted to convert my favourites armors before beginning a new game. But finally, as a lot of people asked me for this or that armor, I converted requests, waiting for people asking armors I like.

Finally, I released 93 mods including hundreds of meshes, and I think it's enough. I will not use a lot of these mods because I don't like them, and now I prefer to use the little time which left before the school starts again to convert stuff I really like, EVE for example, and others cool armors people forgot.

I'm tired after these weeks working for the community, and I don't enjoy to work on stuff I don't like anymore. It was fun at the beginning, but now it became painful.

So, I will continue to convert some armors, and update this thread, but I will not answer to other requests. My last requested conversion will be Cammy LightGuts for Umpa, because I promized.

I hope you understand.

So...

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED FOREVER

But the team continue the work ! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some persons joined me on my task to convert some armors and clothing to BBB. And here is born :

THE BBB CONVERSION TEAM !!!

Members :

Salamander8 : R2D2 ( he repairs corrupted meshes ^^) and BBB Armor Converter Padawan ( specialized in the Double Melons boobs ).

Darkmaelstrom : BBB armor Converter Padawan ( specialized in the Double Melons boobs too )

Lobzpooatu : George Lucas ( he makes and upload videos to show you the power of BBB ). Here is the page with the videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/FlingingFeces

Saaya : Boobs Weighting and BBB Armor Converter Jedi ( yeah, I'm a Jedi now ! :laugh: )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a growing list of the mods we already converted :

Agea Karan Ancient Welkind Armor for HGEC Dcup, Hcup ( + glowing ), and a BAB version.

Aspiria's Outfit for HGEC

Bondage Set by NPR for HGEC

Denise Milani Tribute Underwear for HGEC Hcup

Big Boobed Bodies which includes DM, DMRA, DMGUTS, GUTS, UHK, Eyecandy K-cup, BDM, H-RA Body, K-RA Body, HGEC H cup Version A

Doom Bikini for HGEC Hcup tweaked by Edhildil.

Lineage 2 Draconic Armor for HGEC Dcup and Hcup.

Gloria armor.

Kunoichi clothing included in 2pac4eva7's DM Wardrobe, for Double Melons.

Leina Armor.

Lotus armor.

NPR's Argent Armor for HGEC M, H cup. + Mizugi Bikinis add-on

R18PN Lingerie Set.

Rose Corsets for HGEC

Snake Armor for HGEC Hcup.

Trish Armor.

Vampire Hunter Armor for HGEC.

YAARM Fur armor original Dcup and Hcup.

NPR's Diano 2 armor + BathingSuit and Brassiere add-on UPDATED with Bronson's Ultra Lite version

Black Puppet Armor Hcup, EBE Ecup

Black Puppet Armor Light and Ultra Light special edition

BlackMarsh Witch

Wadjet Dress and top ( included in the BBB for Apachii )

R18PN Mina

Priestess of Dibella

Athena Sexy Chain for Apachii Goddess Store

Schatten lauf armor

Dawn armor

Dawn armor Light and Ultra Light Special Edition

Kunoichi Hcup and Ccup Updated with C cup non-fighter

Seductress Armor

Opale Armor

Amazon Armor

Goddess Armor

Hellspawn Armor

Emerald Armor

Deceiver Armor

HGEC C-cup L bottom nude body replacer

Aleanne's Chain Bikini Dcup and H cup ( Hcup with normal HGEC body, not the old fighter one )

DMRA skimpy armors stock COMPLETE.

HGEC B cup upperbody replacer nude

Nexon's Armory Sorceress Armor

R18PN Amy Set

Featherwynd Amazon Priestess

Empress Dress

DMRA SI armors stock COMPLETE

DMRA clothing stock ( Lower Class, Middle Class, Upper Class, Miscellaneous )

R18PN Dancer Dress included in the Armor and Dress mod.

DMRA Knights of the Nine

K-RA nude body replacer

Hentai's Dark Sisterhood

Bisquit's Elven Princess

SG Slit and Swimsuits E cup

Rogue Mage and Scoundrel Outfits

Draconic Armor Apachii Goddess Store version

SG Button and Stringsuits HGEC H cup

Micro-Bikini for Double Melons ( by Salamander8 )

Red Ninja for Double Melons ( by Salamander8 )

DMRA Argent Armor ( by Darkmaelstrom )

DMRA Kirin Armor ( by Darkmaelstrom )

Queens Armory

Savior Bikini ( by Salamander8 )

Ring Robe

Sword Dancer

Heartbreaker ( by Salamander8 )

NPR's Dancers Clothes and Armor

NPR's Mizugi Set

HGEC body replacer Underwear C cup, E cup, H cup.

Shaiya Outfits

Homura Outfits

SG Seductive

Velveteen

Ravenous Elegance

Battlemage Armory + Lite Special Edition

Evening Dress

DMRA Skimpy Robes Stock

Iroha Clothes HGEC H cup

ANB Draping Top H cuo and E cup

Buies armors E cup

Dark Illusion

Exnem Sexy Warrior HGEC

Brideynas Fetish Girl ( converted : H cup UHK + tattoos )

SG Demon Huntress H and E cup

Westwind Rogue

Captain Molly

SPB Busty Knight ( by Salamander8 )

Nature's Bounty

Adelina Armor

SG Stargazer

Demonatrix

Companionmail

Treasure of Tyr

Dark Crusader

DMRA non skimpy robes stock

Velveteen Double Melons

SG Bunny Girl

Moon Lover

Blackheart and Gizmodian EC Robes

Corinthian Gladiator HGEC b, C, D, E cup

Snowy Signature

Dark Saint

Gun Woman armor by Salamander8

Mystery of Mausoleum Armors and Outfits COMPLETE

New Hentai Compilation Converted : Lovely Suits...

HGEC More Revealing Standard Armors ( Dark Brotherhood, Mitrhil, Chainmail, Ebony, Leather )

Huntress Bra and Top ( included in BBB for Apachii Goddess Store )

Top Laced Corsets ( included in BBB for Apachii Goddess Store, and now converted for HGEC by me too ^^ )

Lady Outfit

SPB Suke Swimsuits ( by Salamander8 )

Hentai Summer Festa

D-Huntress LightGUTS

Blackwire

CanadianIce Morrowind Robes

SPB E sailor Suit by Salamander8

Bisquits Barbarian Leather

Tona's Store ( converted : Brassieres... )

Hentai Mania Episode 1

Cammy Suit

HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion vanilla stock replacer E cup

Sinblood's Velvet Rose

Lady Camellia

SPB E Suits by Salamander8

SPB Suicup Dresses by Salamander8

SPB Suicup Double Melons Bikinis

SPB Blue Dress by Salamander8

To find these mods, just type BBB in the tesnexus search bar. Like this you can also find GrimReaperCall's conversions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye.

Saaya, boobs weighting Jedi.

----------------

Saaya is currently converting : nothing

Darkmaelstrom is currently converting : DM Wardrobe

Salamander8 is currently converting : Speedbuster Collection

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUG SECTION

First, I just wanted to tell you that ALL of my conversions work in my game, I never release an non-tested mesh. Ok, sometimes I do one or two mistakes :laugh: , but if you install one of my conversion and if it doesn't work, the problem comes from another thing. If you see a mistake in the folders or meshes names, please tell me asap and I will correct it.

I use the BBB version of Mur_Zik sexywalk and BBB version of Stylish Jump, and that's all. So, my mods are NOT tested with X, Y or Z pose mod, idle mod or animation replacer.

------------

#1 : BBB doesn't works

You were über mega happy to find your favorite armor converted for BBB, you installed it, but unfortunetelly it doesn't works... Oh My God ! What should you do now ?

Here are some solutions :

- verify that you really overwrited the meshes

- re-install the Coronerra's skeletons

- verify if you installed all the requirements ( skeleton and special animations for BBB )

- check if the BBB animation esp ( sexywalk for example ) is loaded near the end of your mod list in OBMM

- be sure that you have not installed a mod which can conflict with the skeleton or animations

- prey the Godess of Boobs...

#2 : DMRA and MAO

Some people have problems with DMRA stocks for BBB. Stricken618 found a solution : DMRA stocks conflicts with MAO ( Mayus Animation Overhaul ). If you use it with DMRA BBB, here is the way to fix the problem :

"

How to fix it: Put the skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif files from the _male directory inside of the Coronerras Skeleton zip.

Put the files in Data>meshes>Mayu's Projects[M]>Animation Overhaul>Vanilla

If it is placed in a _male folder inside of the Vanilla folder, it won't work because the NPCs are not instructed to access that folder. It will ask you to overwrite the skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif files already located in the Vanilla folder, which you need to say "yes" to."

Thanks to Stricken618.

#3 : Pose mods, Animation mods, Idles mods

I always have problems when I try to use mods which add poses, idles or animations in the same time than BBB and sexy walk.

I suggest that you load the sexywalk ( or other walk using BBB ) after the pose/idle mods, but the best still unfortunetely to deactivate them and only use BBB and a BBB's animations if you are not able to solve the conflicts by yourself.

I only use Mur-Zik sexywalk for BBB, even the Sexy Idle doesn't works. So, if BBB doesn't works well, you have to choice : bouncing or pose/idles...

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your English is actually very, very good. It's something I've noticed; non-native speakers who have nearly flawless grasp of the language will keep apologize for messing it up. Don't.

Look at the native speakers sometime. You'll feel much better about your skills. ;)

One thing, though? ' increasing my english skill' isn't really proper. Probably 'improving' would be better. One of the weird things in English; skillfull people have a lot of skill, but they improve it when they get better.

Go figure.

You've done so much work already Saaya, and I actually have several candidates but the two that pop into my head are:

1. Edhildil's various DMRA skimpy replacers. I know you mentioned having trouble with these, but if you ever get a chance to BBB these, it would be most appreciated!

2. The Black Puppet armor. I use the original one and it appears to be H-Cup and there's not a lot holding them in, so BBB would be excellent.

I'm sure there's more, but the DMRA replacers alone would be a lot of work, so I don't want to sound overly greedy.

And on your English. First it's actually quite good, and second the fact that you and other modders from all the over the world share all your work with the community, the last thing people should do is challenge your English language skills. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Kieranfoy, I'm glad too see I'm not so bad ( and thanks to the machine translation^^ ). The fact is that I'm never sure if what I write is right or not, and I always try to turn my sentences with words I know...^^

--------------

Well, I warn you all : the next who send a request without the link to the right mod, I bite him ( or her... ) ! XD

---------------

Salamander :

The only Black puppet I found is this one :

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33212

Don't looks to be Hcup.

Looks like a totally awesome armor, and totally NOT lore-friendly ^^. But ok, after the Diano I make this one.

This is the one I grabbed.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32376

It is larger in the chest area than the one labeled HGEC.

As for the DMRA links:

Shivering Isles Replacer:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29107

Skimpy Armor Expanded:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28912

Skimpy Stock Clothing:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28037

Stock Skimpy Robe Replacer:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28650

Knights of the Nine:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30345

I love all the armors you've bbb'd and can't wait for more to come. I really appreciate all the work you've done to help revive this game for me even if it is just a little jiggle lol.

Anyway here's one last armor I'd love to have because it's the main one I use the most.

Wadjet Black Dress

Wadjet Top Dcup

both are in the Apachii Goddess Store mod. Thanks.

PS, I hope you like the new video :thumbsup:

This is the one I grabbed.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32376

It is larger in the chest area than the one labeled HGEC.

As for the DMRA links:

Shivering Isles Replacer:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29107

Skimpy Armor Expanded:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28912

Skimpy Stock Clothing:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28037

Stock Skimpy Robe Replacer:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28650

Knights of the Nine:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30345

Don't wory I will do the DMRA stock asap. I posted a request for help with the meshes, but nobody seams to can help me. I maybe will contact LHammonds himself, like suggested...

Ok for the Black Puppet, i will do both H and D cup. Can we remove the strange things in the back ingame ? I really don't like this. If not, i will make a version without this if it's possible.

Lobz : you already asked me that I think and I forgot ^^. Sorry. I will check that.

If I didn't have the artistic capability of a concussed hamster I'd gladly help out. Thanks again for all your hard work.