• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Puppet released

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33501

Looks like an alien... but where is Mulder ? XD

EDIT : EBE version added.

RE-EDIT : Light version added ( a personnal attempt to remove the things on the back ).

RE-RE-EDIT : Ultra Light version added. You'll love this one ^^.

You works is exellent Saaya, I request R18PN 06 Schatten lauf Armor L size to BBB conversions.

Please! Thank you so much.

Sorry my english is not good.

For sure I will ! L size of course, S can't bounces^^.

Much thanks and appreciation for all the conversion efforts. I'd like to see the Blackmarsh Witch Armor converted since it's one of the outfits I mainly use.

I add it to my list.

Is there some sexy chainmail armor out there that could be BBB'ed for D-cup? The stock one is too big - a bit more like YAARM fur armor would be cool. Can you do that?

Jens

I have just started Oblivion within the last month. I can not believe how cool the community for this game is!

Being a newer player I was looking for some really cool armors for my gal. The whole "BBB" armor project thing has made it so easy to find great new armors!

The BlackPuppet armor and in E too! Thank you!

It is not that I don't like other sizes... I just so happen to have a E size character! :)

Much thanks and appreciation for all the conversion efforts. I'd like to see the Blackmarsh Witch Armor converted since it's one of the outfits I mainly use.

I add it to my list.

Is there some sexy chainmail armor out there that could be BBB'ed for D-cup? The stock one is too big - a bit more like YAARM fur armor would be cool. Can you do that?

Jens

I BITE YOU !!! ^^

it's the punishement for have forget the link to the armor you want. ;)

I add it to my list.

Jens

I BITE YOU !!! ^^

it's the punishement for have forget the link to the armor you want. ;)

Ouch....here http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18550&navtag=file/images.php?id=18550&tab=3

Thanks for your great work :-)