BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply clicking on "view all new files" permit to see 10 pages... If it's not enough, modders maybe could ask for a bigger new files list ?

But I think you're right, and releasing all the BBB conversion on the same page could be also less painful for people to find them....

I can't imagine the size of the description of that mod XD.

OK I will do a single mod with all my BBB conversions.

What kieranfoy says I do too... :whistling:

Occasionally (if im looking for a specific) I use the search engine.

Also, TodaY isn't releasing a armor she made because it won't be BBB, and she thinks (and we all know) that it will be never downloaded because of BBB... I think thats the jist of what she said.

@Salamander

A "Show edit by line" would be considered a courtesy in your above post, just sayin. :whistling: No offense. I read what ya said before you edited :P

Edited by Guest

What kieranfoy says I do too... :whistling:

Occasionally (if im looking for a specific) I use the search engine.

Also, TodaY isn't releasing a armor she made because it won't be BBB, and she thinks (and we all know) that it will be never downloaded because of BBB... I think thats the jist of what she said.

@Salamander

A "Show edit by line" would be considered a courtesy in your above post, just sayin. :whistling: No offense. I read what ya said before you edited :P

Well, there was like 4 posts after I typed all that and Saaya has the lion's share of mods so when I read what he said I was just going to delete the old verbose post but it didn't work. It still seems odd considering that the site has tons of mods and not all that many new ones in one day overall. Mine shows no new ones today at all yet (newly reset of course).

Also I'm used to forums saying the post is edited by default, not the other way around. :P

And I actually didn't get any done today. I finally had a couple of interviews and was playing some EU III to take a break.

And it wasn't meant to be offensive in any way, shape, or form. I was more confused than anything else. I'm not particularly productive, so with Saaya being mostly done, and once I get to the Apachii store and the DM wardrobe, it'll be more edited files than new.

Edited by Salamander8

Saaya, it is interesting that you are considering converting Razorpony's HGEC armor replacers, as I have been using them for quite a while :biggrin: . As such I for one would be definitely interested in these conversions; it's just too bad that Razorpony hasn't updated it with new stuff for quite a while.

Just wanted to stop in to add a "Thanks for all the conversions". :)

Well, and I'd come to make a request, but I see you're done. And I can understand that - when I go nuts on a project and do it too much for a month or two, I burn out and don't touch similar stuff again for awhile. Have fun with whatever you do.

So, I'll convert my request into a general suggestion / piece of advice for the future - when/if you do a conversion of an armor that both comes in a full suit or in multiple parts - like SG Slit or Stargazer - it'd be nice if the chest part was made BBB rather than the full suit. Parts are more fun to mix-n-match, plus are better for people who enchant their armor.

Thanks again for all the great work! :D