BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

I did a minor fix for the E Sailor Suits:

BBB for SPB E Sailor Suits

It's a complete file so you don't need the old file. If you do have the old file, you can DL the new one and replace the old one. Only the one mesh (Erosalor01.nif) is altered to clean up some lines between the panties and the lower body, the other files are the same as the original.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to see THEC body with BBB some day and Korana's "Elegance For HGEC" =\

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26648 - Elegance For HGEC

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28163 - THEC

Oh, another body to convert, cool. I will do it.

I also downloaded Elegance, maybe later.

@ Kiralyn : and for me it's a waste of time to convert the same armor 2 times X the number of colors/variations. Look at Neovinci's mods for example, you always have a lot of meshes with some variations. And as I don't use this kind of modern or futuristic stuff in Oblivion, which is a mdieval/fantasy game if I remember well, it's a double waste of time for me ^^. I also don't like full body armors, but it's faster to convert ( no need to re-export the greaves to remove the seam on the back... ).

You know if you delete the run animation file your character will run normally. Or try the "woman's move" walk animation.

Will BBB work with the normal run, then? If so then that's great!

I've given ya'll kudos, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

And pardon my ignorance, I haven't even installed Oblivion yet, I am merely hunting down mods before I start playing, heh. :rolleyes:

No, the vanilla run animation is not BBBized. And unfortunately I don't have the patience for making animations in Blender, I tried, but it's painful and i'm too lazy to search if it's possible to use Inverse Kinematics, or if a kind of biped module exists, etc...

PS : THEC body is converted, I wait for Tacky's permission to upload it.

@Saaya

Are there any BBB running animations other than Pretty Woman? I know there's a fair amount of walking animations, but I could not find any other running animations.

edit: Thanks, I'll check it out.

Edited by Zetsubo Ketti

Actually if you load the files from WanderDryad's mod http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26722 all the animations there are BBB ready, however he did pack 5 or so animation files improperly and they cause some crashing issues, at least what was reported by coronerra. The only ones I can confirm that are working are the ones in normal 1 folder of Idol and movinganimations.