BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for first post.

To these wondering about running animations compatible with BBB, why not Natural Walk? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31240

It is BBB ready, however it adds a LOT of bounce to the running animation and that may not be of some people liking.

I've looked at many walks that support BBB (Natural Walk, Pretty Woman, Woman's Move etc), but none of them have been to my taste. A few months ago there was a walk which combined BBB with Mur Zik's sexy walk (atleast I think that was the one), but it seems he refuse to give permission for it and it was removed... I don't really understand why, could someone explain that? :wacko:

It's simple : Luxiloid modified Mur_Zik's and Umpa's sexy walk without asking them the permission. Umpa don't care about that, but Mur_Zik did not want that somebody modify his walk without permission. So, an admin deleted the file.

It's simple : Luxiloid modified Mur_Zik's and Umpa's sexy walk without asking them the permission. Umpa don't care about that, but Mur_Zik did not want that somebody modify his walk without permission. So, an admin deleted the file.

Okay, that's too bad. Well, hopefully something'll turn up eventually. Keep up the good job, BBB-crew. :)

Nothing really bad lol

I'm opened for requests seems they are being afraid of asking for one...

these are the mods I do use along with SW if I really wish the breasts to bounce

http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=16707

http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=11766

(others could be found here as well).

Some of them need a little tuning perhaps but they do work with *every* animation mod. Hth.

PS I just do enjoy what my eyes do see how about you?

Saaya Moved almost all the BBB mods he has done to one location here on nexus to cut down on the number that appear in the new files list should they be updated, either by him or someone adding a Picture.

@Mur_zik Broken links due to the ....... If you do end up making a couple BBB walks, My personal Favorite was your SW +25% speed with Expressions.

i don't suppose I can twist your arm a bit to make an E-cup version of the draconic armor you already modified, could I? I mean the D version is very nice, but I would like just a bit more, but H's are just a bit too much.

I could have sworn I asked this before, but can't find it, must have gotten logged out before I sent it.

I do have a request, a bloody big one if anyone is up to the challenge.

Either of the following will be awesome...

1) Create/Convert the whole of the Ivy armour set with BBB to e-cup size. (Please do this one I'm begging you ).

or

2) Convert the full set to both d and h-cup sizes.

I tried it myself and found the skills needed to be higher than I imagined :wallbash: .

Both will be an awesome feat for the accomplished modder.

You may need permissions of the author for this challenge. They may even help lol.

Link to Ivy armour

Ivy armour