Slow download speeds? Please use our Download Speed Diagnoser

Dark0ne

I Tried to test the download speed, but even the test file to download stops at some point in the download process, it just freezes, the same happens when downloading mods, the download doesn't fail but it just freezes and i have to pause it and then continue it and it starts again normally. I usually have to repeat this process a few times for every file, it didn't happen before December: Hope it is fixed soon and keep up the good work!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted my report on the proper section, but nothing happened....i fail my diagnose, cause the scan suddenly interrupts, and i cant event finish it, anyway i posted it the same, with the speed test too, but nothing....i can't download anything, every download goes extremely slow then interrupts, i really don't know what to do here...

Thank you for posting your test results. :thumbsup:

Downloading just works for most people. The purpose of the reports is to try to find some common cause of why it doesn't work for some people. When we do find out why, we will either tell you what you have to do - or if we can patch something.

I can't even do The test
Gives an error on the diagnoser of "exceded time-limit"

and Yes, I tried the lower size file, even though i have 10Mbps connection... the speed stays at a mean value of 20 - 30 KBps
I can't download anything... the only thing I noticed is that sometimes it gets faster for a short amount of Time, but quickly falls below the mark of 600B/s speed
And tends to get stable ant around 1AM (GMT -3)

I'll try To test again once I finish a torrent here... but still, i'm/we're facing this problem for more than a month right now... hope you guys are at least close to find a solution...

Edited by Ikan

In the last few days I have been able to download only twice. Otherwise all I get is the description page. File page will not drop. In categories I only get page one. Other pages will not open. Hope this is helpful.

This morning I was able to download a few mods. Now I cannot. Same thing is happening like I posted yesterday. Not able to access any files for downloading. Can only get first page of any categories and if I pick a mods from page one the file box does not drop. Is this a pc problem or a glitch from here? Just asking.

In response to post #21033214.

That's your something in your browser/on your PC blocking the javascript on the site from working and nothing to do with the downloads specifically. The site needs javascript enabled in order to work.