Slow download speeds? Please use our Download Speed Diagnoser

Dark0ne

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in Brazil and a few days to no longer possible ca make any download NEXUS:

The file will download to the list but not the file arrives.

errors:

Google Chrome could not load the page because filedelivery.nexusmods.com took too long to respond. The site is down for maintenance or your Internet connection is not working.

Skip to http://nexusmods.com/

Search Google

Can not connect to the remote server.

• 3 weeks later...

in the words of some guy complaning to the it department, ahem "FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT", nah but seriosly sometimes the downloads just stop, and right now im looking at 1 hour for a 50mb download, thats just silly. my complaing probably wont make much of a differnce, but, well, its starting to get even slower each day it seams...

@ghossttyy - did you actually read the instructions on what to do to actually help make a change? or are you just another unhelpful complainer?

Big sizes downloads become impossible to complete. Its start with 35-40KBs, then gradually begins to slowdown to about 200-300 b/s, then "error 403" download stops.

The NexusDownloadDiagnoser doesn't work (not valid Win32 application)

I can't download files larger than 100mb.

Where the server are located? so i can try a speedtest at least

Edited by yomaus

• 1 month later...

NMCs_Texture_Pack_For_New_Vegas - NMCs Textures NV LARGE Pack Part 1 of 3 FOR NMM // A problem occurred during install:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\LikeRice\AppData\Local\Temp\NexusModManager\rhiopcvb.pgv\NMCsTexPack_LARGE_Pt_1\Textures\architecture\paradisefalls\paradisefallsmaintile02.dds'.

The mod was not installed. // Install //

In response to post #21325554. #21334124, #21459889, #21597749, #22220764, #22480809, #22706504, #24277429 are all replies on the same post.

lLuna33 wrote: Hi guys,

I'm from South East Asia and have been downloading mods from the CDN server for about 2 weeks. It was pretty fast at first - I was getting speeds between 200-900 kbps on different files and just only recently, it has slowed down considerably to between 10-30 kpbs. Just wondering if any other users from SEA are experiencing the same thing? Cheers~
vixengamer wrote: I'm in the Philippines, I have the same issue too- although I have never seen higher than 300 kbps.
I also have the issues Pagafyr has.
Awpss12 wrote: Ai gente,

Eu estou no Nordeste do Brasil e tenho o mesmo problema.
Em torrent baixo até 1024Kbps, porem no Nexusmods só baixo a 20Kbps.
lswalker wrote: I'm in Thailand and I can't download anything over a few MB or else it just fails after a few minutes. Speeds are horribly slow. :(
TheBlackWidower wrote: Yup. I am downloading requiem, a mod for skyrim, I have a 1MB download speed bit its downloading at like 100kbs so.........
UniverseWolf wrote: I'm in America, Colorado, to be (more) exact, and I've been having the same problem. It went at 200-900 kbps (it varied quite a bit) and now it's at about 90 kbps.
alphatrax wrote: @ vixengamer
-> Lol i'm from ph too and i could download in this site around 600kpbs to 1mbps but now it was extremely slow.

I'm in Brazil, São Paulo exactly, and I think this is not limited to certain regions ... It seems that the whole world is with download problems, right here some downloads are stable to 400-600Kbps, others are only 17-19Kbps. The speed of my connection is 50Mbps.

I've tried to see if it was problems with DNS, cache, temporary files, VPNs, etc ... Nothing worked.

@EDIT

I just did a test, and SEEMS that if you make more than one download at the same time, the speed of all downloads are greatly increased. BUT I do not know if it can work for everyone. Edited by Simbiose