Slow download speeds? Please use our Download Speed Diagnoser

Dark0ne

I posted on the "Nexus Download Diagnoser Speed Test Reports " but I don't think the report sheds light to what is going on. Whenever I download a file the Nexus download manager and all of my browsers show ~55 KB/s which lasts for a few seconds then the download times out with the download speed stuck showing ~55 KB/s, disabling Windows firewall seems to extend the period of time before the download times out but that could just be confirmation bias. Other attempts at resolving the problem have resulted in no changes such as changing my device's DNS (can't change routers DNS because shitty router), disabling my routers firewall, using various browsers, deleting the cache and slamming my head on the keyboard. I did have a miracle happen one time where my download speed when up to a normal (for me) 600 KB/s for about 30 seconds which was enough to finish off a 20mb mod that I had been patiently pausing and resuming over and over again to restart the timed out download.

Edit: Uplugging my router and replugging it in seems to have fixed the timing out issue but download speeds seem to have mostly stayed the same except a few files now download at about ~200 KB/s and a few download at ~35 KB/s

Edited by ProHero

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to download anything now is near impossible, been trying to get SMIM for a week now and sometimes its starts at 35kb/s but after 5-10 mins it will drop to 200b/s with an estimated time of 36-50 days. Something is seriously wrong with the current download server, old servers were heaps better at least for me.

I can't download the file :(

"Not Found

The requested URL /ndd/NexusDownloadDiagnoser-1.0.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried with all servers.... I bought a month of premium and this is what i get?

20kbps. I have a >20mbps connection and I am getting less than 0.1% of that speed!

This was not an issue a year ago.

I need a fix now, come on guys get your *stuff* together.

PS: I cant even download the Diagnostic software.

• 3 weeks later...