G.E.C.K NPC Topics Not Working

LolCatFish

On the G.E.C.K everything was working fine but then I went into the Quest branch and created Topics for the NPC I was making and now im trying to create conditons for the topics but its titles like Target Function Name Function Info Comp Value are not showing up and when ever I Add a new Condition it dosent show up.

Edited by LolCatFish

• 4 months later...

I know this post is old, but I'm replying in the advent someone googles this (as I did). I had this problem as well, on various things, more than just Quest conditions, I had it for the topics, AI packages, etc.

For some reason GECK resizes the column width, so much so the columns are invisible. Your information is still there though, and you can manually drag the column bars back to a working size, they are all "bunched" up on the left side of this column section (or where all your columns: target, function name, function info, value, comp, ect. are normally located). I'm going to continue looking for a more permanent solution (other than a re install), as I have to drag these widths on every quest, ai package, whatever I open up, every time, but at least you can work again, albeit much pain in the assness.