• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

dsamg

dsamg

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Finally downloaded it and now my skyrim wont launch upon further inspection and trying to open it in ck it looks like its dependent on the dawn guard dlc :/

Edited by dsamg, 17 November 2014 - 01:06 AM.

gaarethian

gaarethian

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
will this conflict with any other mods since i have the dawngaurd dlc but it won't get past the bethesda piece keeps kicking me out ?

daeneyr1

daeneyr1

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
In response to post #20147765.

Download the version 4 and check RaceCompatibility.esm in your load order. Does that fix it?

daeneyr1

daeneyr1

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
In response to post #20128649.

yes you need dawnguard. It should have warned you upon download that you needed it.

gaarethian

gaarethian

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #20147765. #20158925 is also a reply to the same post.

I really want to thank for this awesome mod and for having patience with me , also i just needed apachii i only realised when i got a program to check what is going on with all my mods and yeah so really thumbs up from me

Mysteryon44

Mysteryon44

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
hehehehe time to eat some flesh

teepeezombie

teepeezombie

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
It would be nice if a simple needs mod was added, so if you didn't eat human flesh within a 24 hour period you would get negative buffs. Also, I might suggest to users to add the Corpse Preparation mod (http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/35378/?), as it adds the ability to dissect meat off corpses, which is gruesome and great for role playing a ghoul.

walruses

walruses

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Where is Anteiku actually located? I can't seem to find it.

Page loaded in: 1.071 seconds