Project ENB and Mod Organizer

09gara

I recently started using the Mod Organizer and have watch the tutorial videos on how to use it and I am a fairly avid modder. But I am now trying to get ENB to work with Mod Organizer and nothing is working at all. The wrapper version wont even let the game start and the Injector version doesn't come up with anything at all. I need help with this issue if anyone has and suggestions.

1st, any Enb except RealVision must be installed with a Mod Manager.

MO keep all the archives in is own file which is /common/MO/Mods, if you installed it in the skyrim Dir. if you're looking for any other mods

then for a Enb, if you are on a desktop take the Wrapper, Notebook the injector, D3D9.Dll + EnbHost + all the 1/main file,2/optional effects,3/ perf options (choose one of them, copy only what's inside the file) from Project Enb must be in the master file, where TESV.exe is.

then take the data + .Esp if there any, create a new file, Zip it or Rar etc.. and install it with MO manually

@@

I have installed all data directory files with Mod Organizer and used the enb manager to install the enb files properly and it seems that its just v 0221 that will not work. I can get v119 to work, is there an extra step to get 221 to work that I just don't know about.