Save not loading from Main screen

Lazy47

Hello everyone, so I am having this issue where I can't get one of my main saves to load from the main screen. It just stays on the loading screen and never loads but if I start a new game and then load my main save from that game, it works no problem and I can play as long as I want. It's only when I try loading from that main menu does it hang. I did some looking around and I found this post here:

And so I realized that my save was also outdoors and the new save is indoors. So I was thinking, maybe that could be my problem. So I was able to load up my save by loading into the new game first and then loading from there, I went inside the inn at Riverwood and saved there. Then I tried loading and I CTD'd on the loading screen. I have no idea at this point what could be causing it. I use LOOT and MOD Organizer and I try to make sure everything is updated and compatible. I have the Legendary Edition of Skyrim (I have the official DLCs) and I have the high resolution texture packs as well. I run it through SKSE. I am using SKSE and have the latest version 1.71. Here is my LOOT log:

Skyrim.esm

CRC: C665FD56

Update.esm
CRC: 1FDAB215
C.Location, Delev, Invent, Relev

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
CRC: FB709557
Version: 2.0.4a
C.Acoustic, C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.ImageSpace, C.Light, C.Location, C.Music, C.Name, C.Owner, C.Water, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relev, Sound, Stats

Dawnguard.esm
CRC: 7A481404
C.Location, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
CRC: 4FC896F3
Version: 2.0.4
C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.Location, C.Name, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relev, Sound, Stats

HearthFires.esm
CRC: F4DDC851
C.Location, Graphics, Invent

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
CRC: 77F63482
Version: 2.0.4
C.Climate, C.Location, C.Owner, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound

Dragonborn.esm
CRC: A46CA360
C.Location, Graphics, Invent, Names

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
CRC: 8B14CDED
Version: 2.0.4a
C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.Location, C.Music, C.Name, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound, Stats

MFVM.esm
CRC: BA4FF3AB

ApachiiHair.esm
CRC: 783F7167
Version: 1.4

RaceCompatibility.esm
CRC: EA93B7EB
Version: 1.60a

hdtHighHeel.esm
CRC: 95D50087

HighResTexturePack01.esp
CRC: D596F02A

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
CRC: 3BE2E4A3
Version: 1.1.7

DemonHunterV2armor.esp
CRC: FFD3A00D
•Note: Requires: CBBE

Zipsuit.esp
CRC: 870811F2

3DNPC.esp
CRC: 548CAEA9
Version: 3.08

FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
CRC: EBD99340

SkyUI.esp
CRC: 9330CAF7
Version: 4.1

Alduin Bikini.esp
CRC: 53FA5EDA

RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CRC: 8A8A009F
•Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.

AlynShirArmor.esp
CRC: 88847B70

DemonHunter_Scarf.esp
CRC: 3038441F

MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp
CRC: F1C1A957

Differently Ebony.esp
CRC: 4DEB61E7

DemonHunterArmor.esp
CRC: 71333D88
•Note: Be sure you have the correct version for the body type installed: DIMONIZED UNP or CBBE

Customizable Camera.esp
CRC: 42519969

AdvancedKillMoves.esp
CRC: D1A77FA
•Note: Requires: AdvancedKillMoves_English_2-0b_Dawnguard

Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
CRC: 2221F018

Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp
CRC: C376FC4

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
CRC: 9764CB1

Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
CRC: CFDAC27F

LC2013.esp
CRC: 65178C40

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
CRC: 910FBBF3
•Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.

AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
CRC: A6C0975C
Delev, Relev

Rebirth Monster.esp
CRC: 3F7371A1
Delev, Relev

Latex Armor.esp
CRC: 6F9453EB

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
CRC: C3A20836

Inconsequential NPCs.esp
CRC: E8A4F39C

RaceMenu.esp
CRC: 2765B7D0

Ballet Boots.esp
CRC: 605F48DB

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
CRC: 14221C17

Pinup Poser.esp
CRC: 1EC31EA4

SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp
CRC: 3C306483
•Note: Be sure you have the correct body mod for the esp. DIMONIZED UNP or CBBE.

SGEyebrows.esp
CRC: 4FDA9C3C

Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
CRC: B84EB4CE

SuccubusRaceLite.esp
CRC: 8E89C0D9

The Ningheim.esp
CRC: 68AD1182

Witch Of The Wild.esp
CRC: 48B57A4C

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
CRC: AC325F04
Version: 1.2j
•Note: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.

SofiaFollower.esp
CRC: 115E875A

PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
CRC: E6EA3590
Names

Shiny Catsuits.esp
CRC: 9A56F39F

FNISspells.esp
CRC: 4F3339DE

UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
CRC: 819B9DE8

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
CRC: D5D8C715
Version: 5.0
Delev, Names, Relev, Stats

PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
CRC: DA594FE7
Names, Stats

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
CRC: 7A1F1508

PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
CRC: 239C979
Names

PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp
CRC: A29BEA2E

PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
CRC: B23C58D8
Names

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
CRC: A6BE21AE
•Note: Requires: CBBE

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
CRC: 4B3CBB77

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
CRC: 674C05BC

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
CRC: FB51E4FC

dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
CRC: 6C2D97C4

vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
CRC: E866E37C

Neo's Selene.esp
CRC: 26250D48

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
CRC: F8F3B96
Version: 2.5.3
C.Location

PatchusMaximus.esp
CRC: E7DB6215

Here are my system specs:

I have an Asus G75 Gaming Laptop,

Processor: Intel Core i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30 GHz
Video Chip: Nvidia Geforce GTX 660M
Video RAM: 2gbs
Hard Drives: 2 SSD's not in Raid mode. Skyrim runs off one of them. I have one set for my operation system and the other I install all of my games and mods on.
Game path: X:\SteamGames\SteamApps\common\Skyrim
Game version: 1.9.32.0.8
SKSE Version: 1.7.1 rel 46
Mod Organizer version: 1.2.14
LOOT Version: 0.60
TES5Edit Version: 3.0.32

I have been modding for a couple of years now and I have been able to get through my fair share of problems but I just don't know what might be causing this. I am an administrator on my PC and the game did work at one point then it started doing this. I removed some mods, repatched my PerkusMaximus and then it was working fine. I would restart my computer and play the next day and it wouldn't work. Now I just can't load directly to it. Any help would definitely be appreciated. Thanks! :D

**EDIT**

So I just deleted my SkyrimPrefs.ini and ran the launcher again and it successfully set my graphics to ultra high quality. Then I loaded my main save file that was indoors and worked no problem. I tried to load the outdoor one and it still hung on the loading screen.

**EDIT**

Okay so that was weird, I tried loading into it my main save that is indoors and it CTD'd on me. Then I ran Mod Organizer as an admin and I loaded the save and it was successfully. Then I walked outside of the inn and created a new save there and then exited to the main menu and loaded that save successfully. I have no idea what's going on. I have never had an admin issue before. Though, this is the first time I am using Mod organizer, I normally use the Nexus MM. I am going to try running Mod Organizer regularly (not as admin) and see if that does anything.

**EDIT**

Alright so did some more testing. When running it regularly, it hung on loading the outside save. It loaded the indoor one no problem. I created a new save that was outside and then I exited back to the main menu and then loaded that one but it hung on it as well.

When running as an admin, I got the same results. So it looks like I can't load the outside save. I am in Riverwood but I have never had a problem with it before.

**EDIT**

So I thought it was something related to the area, though I never had a problem in Riverwood, so I loaded up the indoor save, went outside, fast traveled to Whiterun, saved, went to the main menu and tried to load that save and it still hung.

Edited by Lazy47

I think infinite loading screens were found to be caused by memory allocation problems, and SSME as well as Safety Load were brought up as fixes to that specific problem. You might want to try one of those (or both), they can be found on the Skyrim Nexus.

Thank you so much Cyphe! I looked into the memory allocation issue and I tried some things but they didn't work. I then downloaded and installed Safety Load and I can load into my main save that is outside no problem! I think that fixed it!