WINTERHOLD WIZARDS AND STUDENTS

jennawatson

Have you ever gone to winterhold after leaving the college and noticed that there are no students or wizards just hanging out at the local tavern? Well, there should be. Just like when you leave Berkeley University, you see students and professors at the pizza places and restaurants nearby.

Well for one, the Nords distrust the mages at the college, so it's really not a huge hangout for them. However, if you have Immersive College at Winterhold, some of the teachers will go down to the tavern once in a while. Interesting NPCs adds a few characters to the college that also will go to the tavern as part of their schedule. I think vanilla though one of the teachers already goes back and forth though.

While taverns have always been a place that people would traditionally get together and socialize, I'm not entirely sure many of the mages at the college would be fully welcomed there. They are often blamed for Winterhold being in ruins as it is. The one mage that actually stays there is really only allowed to stay there because he pays the inkeeper well.

What is really probably needed is a more communal place for the mages to socialize in the college. Winterhold College Improved adds a new floor where people can get together and eat and socialize. It also adds a few shops and stuff to the college as well. While I like the new floor, Immserive College at Winterhold has a better Archmage's Quarters, with the patch that mod has, it removes a lot of cool stuff for that mod to keep compatibility with Winterhold College Improved which is a real shame really.

xD Not quite like that, there were multiple tables and chairs and stuff and people were eating together. I decided not to use that mod and later realized that in Immersive College, they set up the Hall of Elements to all eat together three times a day. And you can actually eat the food they have set out in that one >.>