Awesome Katariah/Dark Brotherhood/Thieves Guild idea

Rhidos

So i was revisiting the Katariah after finishing the Brotherhood questline, and i had an awesome idea for a mod:

Stealing the Katariah!

So the idea is that after you finish the dark brotherhood and the thieves guild questlines, you can recruit sailors by doing special contracts/thievings.

You can steal the Katariah, sail it to some place/island, sell it to some pirates for an awesome new pirate armor and a buttload of gold.

Thats the idea, it involves around 30 new NPCS:

-20 recruitable Sailors

-A pirate contact from the brotherhood

-A pirate contact from the guild

-6 actual pirates, including a captain

-A corrupt guard from the Katariah who informs you

(optional) -The ghost of the emperor who gets really mad at you and adds humour to the story.

I would make it myself, but I'm not really good at making mods and I think this could become something great if a talented person were to work it out. If you decide to make this, feel free to add any ideas.

(Note: If you make this, all credit goes to you, just name one of the contacts or the pirate captain Rhidos and thats enough)

• 5 years later...

Why not start from adding lots of interesting stuff inside The Katariah. Not that I hate the idea of bethesda for making the emperor's ship fancy but not rich. I just want to feel satisfied like I am really sneaking inside an emperor's boat. REMEMBER mr. Redguard said,"Bring Me A Barrel of GOLD!". BUt when you sneak inside you'd be like: What the F is this! I thought an emperor owns this ship. Where is the mother@#**ing gold, the treasure, the emperor's loot!" And don't even start from telling me that I"ll receive a barrel of gold afterwards or just kill your employer sh%t cuz I've done that so many times. That is why I think you might wanna start with that before anything else, cuz you know, it's an emperor's boat! It should look like one for Mara's sake! But it looks like a robbed pirate s#*!! Well I am so sorry for whining in this conversation, I just really want to see how Katariah suppose to look like sir, and that's all! Thank you so much for reading this out! if ever