NMM not adding new Mods to game.

Malinil

Hello!

I will give a brief overview of what led up to this problem but if you like go ahead and skip it. The technical parts start below!

So I started having problems with my SKSE not starting and coming up with a Application Load error from Steam and I tried everything to fix it. Finally did a clean reinstall of both Steam and Skyrim. All was going fine and I wanted to try new mods so I downloaded some but they did not show up in game. If you are wondering yes, these are the first mods I have downloaded since my clean reinstall but all of my old mods are working fine. My mod manager said the new mods had been activated, but they did now show in game or in my Data Files when I went to the Skyrim start up menu in Steam. For future note I do not use the Steam start up menu to get to my modded game. I have a SKSE desktop icon for that. :smile: I have been looking for a solution but none work for me and I am afraid to get into the files incase I mess something up! So if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Now for the technical part!

When I try to add new mods like CBBE and new walking animations the manager, it downloads them but they do not show up in game nor do they show up in Data Files when I go to the Skyrim start up menu through Steam.

My computer is a Dell pc laptop with details as follows;

Windows 8.1,

Intel Core i7,

RAM: 8.00 GB (7.87 usuable)

CPU @ 2.00 GHz 2.50 GHz,

64bit Operating System,

x64- based Processor.

I am sorry if that is too much information.

My Skyrim Game is located here;

'Program Files (x86)/ Steam/ steamapps/ common/ Skyrim'.

Its the bare Vanilla game that I bought from the publisher Besthesda. I am using Nexus Mod Manager for all my mods and I just checked that it is up to date. I just added LOOT as advised for this query. I am also using the latest version of SKSE, and thats about it.

And here is my LOOT log...

The LOOT Report requires Javascript to be enabled in order to function.
  • Skyrim.esm
    CRC: C665FD56
  • Update.esm
    CRC: E5B67BDA
    C.Location, Delev, Invent, Relev
    • Warning: Contains 92 ITM records and 3 UDR records. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • RaceCompatibility.esm
    CRC: 1E8C087F
    Version: 1.60a
  • SGHairPackBase.esm
    CRC: 50A31397
  • CharacterMakingExtender.esp
    CRC: DA75AC94
  • Convenient Horses.esp
    CRC: A2C92D5C
    Version: 14950
    • Note: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.
  • EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
    CRC: 50203557
  • SGHairPackAIO.esp
    CRC: B5571BE8
  • UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
    CRC: 396AE69F
    Version: 1.2i
    • Note: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.
    • Warning: Contains 18 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • HuntressArmor.esp
    CRC: 377AD0B6
  • SkyUI.esp
    CRC: 9330CAF7
    Version: 4.1
Version Information LOOT Version 0.6.0 Masterlist Updating Enabled Masterlist Revision 3cd459a2d Masterlist Date 2014-11-18
Plugin & Message Counts Active Plugins 11 Dirty Plugins 2 Total Plugins 11 Warnings 2 Errors 0 Total Messages 8
General Messages
  • Note: There have been no changes in the Details tab since LOOT was last run for this game.
  • Note: Latest LOOT thread.
  • Note: Your SKSE is up-to-date.
  • Note: It appears you have Fores New Idles in Skyrim installed. Remember to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe every time you have installed or de-installed FNIS, or a FNIS based mod.
Hide Version Numbers
Hide CRCs
Hide Bash Tag Suggestions
Hide Notes
Hide 'Do Not Clean' Messages
Hide Inactive Plugin Messages
Hide All Plugin Messages
Hide Messageless Plugins
Plugins hidden: 0 / 11
Messages hidden: 0 / 8

Even here some of my mods are not showing up. I'll attach a snap shot to show you what I mean. Both snapshots show activated mods that are not showing up anywhere. They include; Feminine Running and New Dash, Victorias High Heel Walk, CBBE, and Vanilla outfits for CBBE. But they do not appear in this log or in my Data Files!

So if anyone knows about this problem and have a fix for it I would be so happy if you would share it with me! Thank you in advance for your patience and assistence. :smile:

-Malinil.

If you mean, your latest mods don't show up as esp's in Data folder, then most of them just doesn't have an esp file. CBBE and clothes are just plain texture/mesh replaces, HDT physics extension is just a plugin in SKSE plugin folder and animation mods doesn't have an esp files too. Your armour mod esp file shows up in LOOT list.