Strange Lighting Glitch, Appeared after everything else was fixed

azlakal

It is suprising that the game starts without it.

I saw that some multi fasted mods, mods with many extra plugins for additional content "lack" their own masters in the header of the patches.

that being the case? and the fact there is no Identical data listed in the additions, will allow them to load and run.

we can, edit these prior to a merging frenzy and make them have "Unique " objects because there is no other data listed and they will merger and keep contestant ID /Form ID's with in the merged data packages.

I have seen so much......and still, certain code can cancel out normal flow, flaws can be developed too that make you have such a headache, tracking down whats the cause can be daunting.

Bugs hunts, some times the data we make set up a bug where there is none.

Well, im not sure what piece of advice worked, but I disabled some of the mods you guys recomended disabling, and now the light eventually adapts back to the gamma it is supposed to be at after around 10 seconds. Thank you all so much for your support, and thank you for letting me enjoy fallout 3 again without distraction!

LOL. !! "fallout 3 again without distraction" wait, whats wrong with that? it is a distraction ..from reality, wait..we have mods that reflect reality in a fantasy world...errr ok, this can go over and over round and round.

Let's just say this Life is a distraction the game is ACTION !

from where your sitting , and that depends on whom your with...eh yeah.

kitty