Return to Dead Money mod?

Demonbane775

One of the things a lot of people seem unhappy about with Dead Money is the inability to return to Sierra Madre. You can do so through use of the console, of course- as seen here-

But what I'd really love to see is a mod that allows you to go back to the Sierra Madre without the console, and reunite with your compainions from Dead Money after their endings, depending upon what you chose for each of them. For example, continue the pseudo-romance you can start with Christine as a Chertz de la Femme or Lady Killer and help her patrol the Sierra Madre, see the united being Dog/God became, perhaps even run into Dean Domino out in the wastelands. Of course, if you killed them, it's not a thing you can do.

Would this even be possible? Would someone be willing to attempt something this complex?

EDIT- After some digging, I found this mod- http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40567/?

However, it seems it has been abandoned since early 2011. It does seem the author at the time was trying to do something rather close to what I'm requesting now.

Edited by Demonbane775