Crashing and File Corruption outside Vault 106

Revan7747

I am gonna load up one of my clean masters and see if there is some other thing a vanilla thing going on near that vault .only reason why is due to the fact it does not show up on all map markers Enabled command.

If that works I can send that to you to use. any thing to get you into that vault so you have a chance to see it.

kitty

I am gonna load up one of my clean masters and see if there is some other thing a vanilla thing going on near that vault .only reason why is due to the fact it does not show up on all map markers Enabled command.

If that works I can send that to you to use. any thing to get you into that vault so you have a chance to see it.

kitty

Well the problem isn't necessarily inside the vault. It is the area directly outside of it that corrupts my save for some reason. It also lags and stutters in that area as well :L

The entire area is loaded with triggers, there are around the corner random chances of raider or slave encounters, here is a campsite there up the hill from the entrance as well as a fridge.

spawns take place and a are different each game start-up.

When I ran a clean game, no issues at all, when I activated 3 dozen of those mods, all hell broke loose, game was washing, stutters a lot.

fo3edit shows many conflicts too many.

unload there mods and thing are back to normal. Then I caddied add on some really cool mods and things get weird.

this is just 1 click north west of vault 101 and the area at that entrance ..like I said, is loaded with triggers.

this saved game I can't fix.

Edited by Purr4me

The entire area is loaded with triggers, there are around the corner random chances of raider or slave encounters, here is a campsite there up the hill from the entrance as well as a fridge.

spawns take place and a are different each game start-up.

When I ran a clean game, no issues at all, when I activated 3 dozen of those mods, all hell broke loose, game was washing, stutters a lot.

fo3edit shows many conflicts too many.

unload there mods and thing are back to normal. Then I caddied add on some really cool mods and things get weird.

this is just 1 click north west of vault 101 and the area at that entrance ..like I said, is loaded with triggers.

this saved game I can't fix.

Alright. Is it possible mods might be causing these triggers.

Most Defiantly and the main game as well, there are enormous conflicts shown.

If you can load the game there with this save with out any mods? and hard save it. close the game and re enable the game. and see if that mod-less game save will load? then send that one too me.

the only other thing I can try is IF you personally remove Fose requirements for the game......I can't and won't run fose.

currently running on a dev system, the fire walls are disabling most of that code anyway so it's a useless progam here. I have available two versions of the game.....rather 3 actually, vanilla retail NON patched, 1.7 fully patched. .and the steam digital down load version.

But you have the only power to remove the code...if it will let you?

when you get a a non modded game from this save working, and save it then remove all fose attributes, the game may not allow it to run any more.

I need to see the data free from influences like Fose......I need to see raw data placed into the correct spots in order to understand and read the codes.

other wise I give up. shooting ducks in a barrel that is miles wide.

Most Defiantly and the main game as well, there are enormous conflicts shown.

If you can load the game there with this save with out any mods? and hard save it. close the game and re enable the game. and see if that mod-less game save will load? then send that one too me.

the only other thing I can try is IF you personally remove Fose requirements for the game......I can't and won't run fose.

currently running on a dev system, the fire walls are disabling most of that code anyway so it's a useless progam here. I have available two versions of the game.....rather 3 actually, vanilla retail NON patched, 1.7 fully patched. .and the steam digital down load version.

But you have the only power to remove the code...if it will let you?

when you get a a non modded game from this save working, and save it then remove all fose attributes, the game may not allow it to run any more.

I need to see the data free from influences like Fose......I need to see raw data placed into the correct spots in order to understand and read the codes.

other wise I give up. shooting ducks in a barrel that is miles wide.

I just disabled all mods, and disabled FOSE and went to that area. I saved, and it worked. I have the save file prepared. Do you by any chance have any quicker means of contacting you, perhaps a Steam? It is really slow and less efficient to problem solve back and forth, post by post :P. Uploading the save file now, currently. If by any chance you have a Steam, contact me at "Revan Xalorius". Thank you..

If you come across any textures missing? for any reason in the data folder verses whats in a extracted or Prior to extracting the archive. PM me with the information, do not publish it.

here's why.....there seems to be a hidden item..an item that is not being picked up by any firewalls or security software's known, but it is there and it was just recently discovered.

now several things are going on. Users here posting about faults...are in reality giving reports of these things "working" Do you understand ?

don't publish the faults any more. we , all of us were and are feeding the ....fish.....with big teeth.

no matter what you do to it ,it carries no size...it uses the system properties to hide it's contents......it jumps from mod to mod, from folder to folder, "any folder", ,what i am seeing is meta data being transcribed and mods being assembled and compressed way down and then it ships it up stream.....sorry that's as much as I want to divulge right now.

" To those responsible...I am aware." be aware I am taking steps to shut whom ever you are "DOWN".

That you can count on.

Kitty.