Fps drop after 30 mins approximately

Egil86

The game is stable enough but I dont understand this fps drop after 30 min approximately.

I've logged gpu stats and the Vram have plenty ram left. When the fps drops begins the Gpu load goes from 50-60 to 99 all the time.

Any idea where I should start looking?

The game is stable enough but I dont understand this fps drop after 30 min approximately.

I've logged gpu stats and the Vram have plenty ram left. When the fps drops begins the Gpu load goes from 50-60 to 99 all the time.

Do you have a skeleton and/or mods that use HDT physics?

I dont know what HDT are but I do use X32 skeleton. Many mods use it I think because many mods wants to overwrite my skeleton but I have no idea wich one I should leave. The real or the ones with the mods?

I dont know what HDT are but I do use X32 skeleton. Many mods use it I think because many mods wants to overwrite my skeleton but I have no idea wich one I should leave. The real or the ones with the mods?

Okay, was just checking on something.

Mods which muck with skeletons might take a little back-and-forth reading of mod pages to make sure you maintain compatibility. Usually, an added mod needs whatever its adding. Just ask in the mod's forum (AFTER reading the mod DESCRIPTION page) and you'll probably get a quick answer to compatibility questions.

Edited by Lord Garon