MODS OPENING IN ADOBE

IamChronus

Yeah I didnt choose the option to save it at first so now whenever I download it, it doesnt pop up the window it just goes straight to the download on the bottom bar going onto adobe, I have no idea if i make any sense but if you need more info just ask me and also Is there any way I can get adobe to stop opening my mods cause it doesnt help or help them function?

Somewhere along th e line you have told Windows to open compressed files with flash instead of saving or using a zip program. How you fix this will depend on your version of Windows - Win7

Open the control panel

select default programs

Select Associate a file type or protocol with a program

- it will give you a long list of program extensions

You will need to find ALL of the various zip type extensions and change them ALL to whatever your zip program is-In my case that is 7-zip

Some of the compressed file types are 7z, zip, rar, winzip, peazip and a few others

If you don't have a zip program - I recommend the FREE ( That's FREE as in Actually FREE, not as in with some BS junk or advertising bundled with it) 7-zip program - available here: http://www.7-zip.org/ - Install the z-zip and it will likely change all of the associations as a part of the installation