Dual sheath SkyProc Patcher Dual Sheath.esp not found?

Gheysoes

Howsit guys

I've been struggling to get this mod to work for some time :mellow: and after much failure me and my brilliant self selected the wrong animation :dry: So I disabled the mod and tried to re-install it with the patcher, and for some reason (even though the esp is there) the patcher says it isn't...any ideas? Please explain in detail, I'm a bit of a plank when it comes to fixing these things :confused:

Just to be sure I am not giving you bad advise...MOVE that esp out of the Data folder, then run the patcher again. I would just say delete it and run the patcher (as i have read) but move it, to back it up any way. See if you can generate a new one with the old one gone.

When we run that patcher (DSR), for the first time there is no ESP. So one is not needed to make one.

Well, I tried removing the esp from the data folder and it didnt work, then I tried disabling the mod, deleting it and re-downloading/installing it. Now I get an error when I try to activate the mod "A problem occurred during the install: BOSS_API_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND: "Dual Sheath Redux.esp" cannot be found! The mod was not installed." :pinch: This is really starting to frustrate me.

there are 2 files....

Dual Sheath Redux.esp <<Needed & to be activated.

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp <<Created after running the .jar patcher.

The Dual Sheath Redux.esp belongs in the Data folder, and must be activated. Then once you run the patcher (Dual Sheath Redux Patch.jar) , found in /data/SkyProcpatchers it will create the Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp.

Have you tried SUM...it runs all the patchers you have, for me it runs : DSR, AV and Patchus Maximus.

Sorry if i was not clear before.

==================================================

EDIT: to add...

In the first post you mention choosing the wrong "animation" ummm you dont "pick" an animation with DSR. you DO pick what animation when you use FNIS. IF that it what you are looking for its in a different folder. Look for "Tools" folder and run "generate FNIS for user.exe".

:)

Edited by camaro_69_327