best idea, Fullmetal alchemist animations for spells

luke35400319x

basically the idea is in the name ,what i think would be a major addition to the game is if some modder made transmutation circles and an animation for spells say u were a rune mage u would cast the spell by clapping your hand and putting them on the ground ,

tumblr_n6zveasZmp1ruzvbxo1_500.gif

plus there could also be animations for flames like how mustang clicks his fingers (yeah i know theres a mod for that 1) but i was hoping they would also make these animations for first person also they could make bound spells come out of a transmutation circle (rune circle) and the character pick it up as it rises out of the ground

basically the idea is in the name ,what i think would be a major addition to the game is if some modder made transmutation circles and an animation for spells say u were a rune mage u would cast the spell by clapping your hand and putting them on the ground ,

tumblr_n6zveasZmp1ruzvbxo1_500.gif

plus there could also be animations for flames like how mustang clicks his fingers (yeah i know theres a mod for that 1) but i was hoping they would also make these animations for first person also they could make bound spells come out of a transmutation circle (rune circle) and the character pick it up as it rises out of the ground

Now thats real Alchemy! I hope you mean the orginal series and not brotherhood...and I would love Lust as a follower! she could spike npcs with her finger and her side kick gluttony could eat them lol! Clap hands together get glowing design on ground, Transmute! or spikes shoot up and go foward bursting from ground. Introduce a quest for the stone lol, or play as Dante. hahaha

I second this idea, it seems like it would be a fantastic fit.

Also the only people who prefer Brotherhood are the ones who either never finished, or didn't grasp the scale of FMA 2003.

I +rep this post post but have yet to get how to do so on this forum. In any case I can see a way to introduce this seemlessly if losely basied on the series. I'm really not sure one would be allowed to out and out base it on the story, like introducing a Ed character preset along with the abilities, that came through to skyrim....but basicly as a spell, and alchemy revamp effect it should be ok.