1300 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944,273 posts
Warhammer 40k Customizable Conversion System

This mod is designed to replace the most significant Fallout 3 Factions with interchangeable Warhammer 40k factions, including the Tau, Eldar, Sisters of Battle and, of course, the Space Marines. Most weapons and armors are also replaced and a specially designed Enclave Commander variant is also included.

DaniilEST

DaniilEST

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
My God. This is one of the best collabs I have seen on this site. Fallout 3 and Warhammer 40000. Thank you for this great mod.

the boy ray

the boy ray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
wow mate this is epic thankyou so much i will endorse as soon as possible :D

alexandert

alexandert

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
BoS - Legion isn't working
I try to reinstall Falout and see if it helps

roland3710

roland3710

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
I'll try to figure out what's wrong but I need details.

Which BoS plug-in isn't working? What are the issues? Crashes, freezes, missing textures, missing models, etc.?

alexandert

alexandert

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
I upload screenshot
I use WI-BOS-Black Templars.esp
BOS knights are SpaceMarine Vrterans but usial brothers still use defolt armor... with SM backpacks 0_o
Also raiders are still raiders not chaos guys
PS Pitt raiders are usial as well

roland3710

roland3710

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
Ok, I'm going to be pretty busy for the next few days but I will try and figure out what's going on a little later in the week. Thanks.

roland3710

roland3710

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
I did a test run of my mod using a clean install in order to try and duplicate the results in your screen shot but everything loaded properly.

I'll give this another look a little later in the week but, for now, my best guess is that you probably have other mods which are interfering with this mod. Disable any mods you are using that affect the raiders, Brotherhood of Steel, weapons and armors.

I also recommend proceeding from a new game, or at least a game from before you encounter the Brotherhood of Steel.

Hope this helps.

alexandert

alexandert

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
I am find out the problem - I use russian version. When I reintall english one the problem gone.
I play a little and can say its a greate mod. But some bugs are still there:
1. In the valt I get bolt pistol but shells for the eldar one.
2. Dark templar scout armour have glitch in mesh - it covering bottom of the pipboy.
3. Eldars perk makes him too fast
4. Strange repair lists.
5. Storm bolter is veaker then bolter rifle 0_o
All other is greate. Big thank for the mod.

neronix17

neronix17

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Loving it so far, brilliant that you can customize the factions, one porblem I have found though, the Point Lookout one doesnt work right, the swampfolk are nids, but the smugglers are definately not necrons, they use the necron wepons but look like normal humans with just underware on. Probably a fault on my behalf somewhere but any ideas? I have Patch 1.7 and FOMM is being used. Il have a mess around with the load order and see if thares anything odd there but I was sure it was fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.964 seconds