huge fps drop in Jorrvaskr living quarters (basement)

ATealAmoeba

Well in the living quarters of the companions in Whiterun, my fps tanks ONLY when looking in certain directions and being in certain locations. It seems that the fps only drops when I look in the direction of the room at the end of the main hall, the one with Kodlak Whitemane in it, I believe. If I'm in that room, my fps is about 9. As soon as I pass through the door, it bumps up to 45. If I look at the room, same thing, unless I'm really far away from the room, though still in the basement. I also seem to have the problem (though not as major) all around Skyrim when looking certain directions. It shouldn't be my ENB, as I've tried disabling it with the in-game editor and the problem persists. It's sooo weird and I don't understand. I'm thinking maybe I screwed something up in SkyrimPrefs.ini or Skyrim.ini? Anyone have any experience with this problem? I could use some help!

I recall reading something about ......

A chandelier with a problem, could have something to do with SIMM or SMIM is what is needed to fix it.

The explanation is found searching Google for "Jorrvaskr SIMM Chandiler" top hit...see if that is your Issue.

Edited by camaro_69_327