• Please log in to reply
1259 replies to this topic

grneely

grneely

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 45 posts
In response to post #20553144.

Usually companions are set up with multiple containers, one for each outfit, and scripts swap the equipped outfit with an outfit saved in a particular container. So it's likely you'd need multiple copies of an item for it to appear common to multiple outfits.

I believe some companions (NV Willow?) have a special container that holds items common to all outfits. Depending on whether the container has priority over others, such items might be permanent, i.e., the character always wears those items regardless of the selected outfit. If outfit containers have priority over the special container, then items in the special would appear only if a particular outfit had no matching item for that slot. I don't think Brisa was coded with a special container, but if not it should be possible to do so, with a lot of effort.

Edited by grneely, 21 February 2015 - 05:32 AM.

ebg2465

ebg2465

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 162 posts

This is a fantastic mod!  Is there a dialogue to get her to unequip her weapon when in swimwear or sleepwear?

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,090 posts

This is a fantastic mod!  Is there a dialogue to get her to unequip her weapon when in swimwear or sleepwear?

It isn't necessary.  She does that when she enters the water or when she goes to an owned bed.

ebg2465

ebg2465

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 162 posts
In response to post #23243319.

Awesome thanks!

BalancedStackofPlates

BalancedStackofPlates

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
im new to modding and my friend recommended this mod. but so far i havnt got it to work propperly. i installed the mod when i was around level 16 i think and of course didnt have brise when i started up the game. i checked vault 101 and the sniper shack but still could not find her. i decided to make a new game to see if the mod was even working, but it turned out it was only half working. the only place ive seen brisa is at the birthday party when i turn 10. after that she just isnt there at all. should i re-install the mod or what? as i said im pretty new to modding.

rickerhk

rickerhk

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,143 posts
In response to post #23296309.

Usually if you only see her at the party its because FOSE isn't installed properly or you didn't launch the game with the FOSE loader.

bajs11

bajs11

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
I am having a problem with her being attacked by everyone in Vault 101 in the mod Vault 101 Revisited AND the guards in RR companion vault are also hostile towards her but the weird thing is even though they were all shooting at her Brisa doesn't take any damage and she completely ignores them

rickerhk

rickerhk

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,143 posts
In response to post #23326294.

Take her out of passive mode before visiting those places because when she is passive, she is not flagged as a player teammate. If the aggression towards her is still there then it is also a faction problem and will require a patch between the Brisa plugin and the other mod(s).

bajs11

bajs11

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

In response to post #23326294.

Take her out of passive mode before visiting those places because when she is passive, she is not flagged as a player teammate. If the aggression towards her is still there then it is also a faction problem and will require a patch between the Brisa plugin and the other mod(s).

That fixed the problem :D Thank you!

I see you are also the author of Wendy Gilbert which makes you the dude who created my all time favorite followers for both FO3 and NV :D

Billy1969

Billy1969

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts

How does Brisa get rid of her scar in DLC Point Lookout, I asked Nadine to make me look my former self again but Brisa has still the scar on her head

edit: she is back to normal after a few realtime hours of playing, I think it was after I slept ingame

Edited by Billy1969, 17 April 2015 - 02:35 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.470 seconds