• Please log in to reply
1263 replies to this topic

LolTakket

LolTakket

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
wow lol when she was young (at the party) she looked so creepy xD (not to say she looked better when she was grown up, but.. all in all a pretty good mod
but is there any way I can like change her appearance somehow? xD (mod-wise not with clothing) o:

LarryFromXBL

LarryFromXBL

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Having a problem getting her to work... I installed Brisa ages ago in my playthrough, but at the point where she would have been in the Sniper shack, I installed her mid playthrough. I just "beat" the game and started Broken Steel. She was installed before I beat the game, I just never got around to the Sniper shack. (No fast travel FWE playthrough)

Anyways. I did Trouble on the Homefront after beating the game and made my way to the shack. I enter the shack, and speak to her. The only thing she says to me is "Hey" and my only dialogue option is a goodbye of sorts. This doesn't change no matter what I do, and when I move her out of the shack she goes into a Sandbox package and makes her way back to the Sniper Shack.

I have FOSE, and Brisa is as low as can be on my load order. I do have a lot of mods installed, but does anyone have an idea of what is the matter?

LolTakket

LolTakket

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
In response to post #24778394.

Spoiler

Do you have all the DLC's? o:

LarryFromXBL

LarryFromXBL

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
In response to post #24778394. #24798179 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Yea GOTY Edition with the latest version/patch.

Page loaded in: 1.181 seconds