• Please log in to reply
1274 replies to this topic

Darole

Darole

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

How do i stop her having an unlimited police batton> I try remove it it just splits into two I can never remove he batton It is really annoying as he only uses it. I even removed all her items in the consol and the batton stays there!

I believe you can tell her to not use melee weapons.  She has an extensive list of options which makes it really easy to modify her behaviors to match yours.

Bejor

Bejor

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Simply put, this is by far my favorite companion... well done!

uhlan1914

uhlan1914

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
In response to post #26823409.

Spoiler

I agree with Bejor. Best companion mod available for FO3. I ditched all other companions because Brisa is so much fun to level up with and besides we have history from the Vault. Just a wonderful companion. Thanks.

skipperhawk

skipperhawk

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Still the best companion mod.. Please wrap this great work up with a romance dialog add-on and or a little more interaction; perhaps her interrupting on occasion and her telling you what she thinks about things. I hope you transfer her eventually to FO4.

backslash33

backslash33

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Very good. Only slight problems: sacrifying pre-war book for 1 point in skills vs selling it for 100 caps make the choice quite difficult and also her support skills are usually useless since PC's ones are no match to them. Makes her almost a walking tank (for carrying capacity) when using all of her clothes banks. Her action menu is sometimes too much complicated but still a very good choice.

Edited by backslash33, Yesterday, 01:28 PM.

Page loaded in: 0.439 seconds