Redo voice acting for Pete (Boomers)

JohnPascal

I don't know why this issue out of all of New Vegas's flaws is bugging me but I'd really like somebody to fix this. You might have noticed that the voice acting for Pete (the historian of the Boomers) is pretty stiff. There are a few times when I felt like Sam Cohen (the voice actor) was just reading the script and it's just bothering me really badly!

Can somebody make a mod that replaces the sound files for Pete with some more believable voice acting?

It's a lot to ask since voice actors for the role of little boys are hard to come by but I'd really appreciate it if someone made this.

Honestly, I think that the voice actor nailed it. I mean, sure, the kid might be proud to be the historian of the boomers, but he's a preteen kid. how many kids that age have you heard sound super enthusiastic about history? not to mention, I am almost positive that the boomers have taught him to say that history nearly word for word for most of his childhood, so the idea that you hear it come across as "just reading the script" is kind of spot on for what I think he was going for.

Just my two-cents.