Can someone build some mods for me?

LordArchanos

Hello.

I have been trying to build mods for sometime now. i can't progress at all. I can't even start one, as I suck at Blender, Script making, and all other aspects of it. I've planned some out, but no, i cannot build them myself. Is there anyone who can help me? I would dearly love to use these. I need models of new weapons, a few quests, and even some new clothing and hats. Anyone who can help me would be surely appreciated. However, I can't PAY you, as I am a broke college kid. Thank you.

Honestly, I dont think anyone on here gives a s***... I have been trying to assemble a game just from existing mods and I can barely find anyone to help me with that, never mind someone to make something for me...

Hate to say it, but were on our own...

Well, thanks for the gratitude. Seems you're right about people being selfish.

[Edit: @ LordArchanos - Oubliette's response in your duplicate thread is the best advice. It could be that mods similar to what you're after have already been made. Please describe what you're looking for]

Edited by Dragon32

Honestly, I dont think anyone on here gives a s***... I have been trying to assemble a game just from existing mods and I can barely find anyone to help me with that, never mind someone to make something for me...

Hate to say it, but were on our own...

Well, thanks for the gratitude. Seems you're right about people being selfish.

[Edit: @ LordArchanos - Oubliette's response in your duplicate thread is the best advice. It could be that mods similar to what you're after have already been made. Please describe what you're looking for]

I've looked EVERYWHERE for mods like those i'm looking for. Yes, some exist, but no, they are not what i'm looking for. I have a BUNCH of awesome mods. All the mods I've seen are amazing. But for the things I'm looking for, they do not exist yet. I was loath to put description in here as I do not yet have PICTURES of what i'm looking for, as google is rather unhelpful either, but i'm getting some LARP custom made weaponry that I would like to use the designs of in game, as they would look amazing. The hats are the same, though i just bought those on Etsy, and have pictures. Clothes....i DO have pictures, but not the way I want them. So, I have a dilemma in posting pics, I think you can understand?

Edited by LordArchanos