Suggestions for future

Thuuum

Did you even bother to read the description? :rolleyes: Or did you just have a knee jerk reaction to the name of the mod? - OMG it has the name that cannot be said - it is evil and must not be allowed - oh, wait a minute, it's a joke. it's called satire - google it. - Here, I will give you a link. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/satire

There are entire games that have this despicable person in them - look up the Wolfenstein series for the best example - are they glorifying Adolph? or just using one of histories bad guys as a plot foil? I believe these games are prohibited in a very few countries. But are popular in many more.

Instead how about we continue to judge each mod on it's merits instead of on some absolute one size fits all rule - because someone just might possibly be remotely offended by some of the content - Slippery slope argument - that could lead to prohibiting mods for all kinds of other reasons because some one is offended. Lets say you are offended by My Little Pony mods ( as some people are) is that reason enough to prohibit them? Some people really do think so. So - if something offends someone we should automatically prohibit mods based on that?

Very few countries have such laws. Just as a few countries have laws in place prohibiting many other things in mods - such as any depiction of alcoholic beverages. (yes, we have gotten requests about removing those as well) If we cave on any of these not so mainstream local laws that are not laws in the rest of the known world - then it wouldn't be long before there were no mods for users at all.

If you object to a mod just based on it's premise, please feel free to not use it. But attacking a mod, or attacking users for using a mod you object to - no mater how strongly you feel that it is wrong is flaming - and can get you banned here.

BTW, I am offended that you are offended - so how do you handle that? :psyduck:

Now, as this is seemingly an over pressure topic that causes some people to completely lose it. I will close it to keep from having to ban a bunch of people who feel strongly about this one way or another

Topic closed as politically unsuitable for a gaming site