Love to see a tool for weapon modding

rdr99

Since the people at EA did not seem to provide a "creation kit" with this new DAI, I would like to hear from any of you who may have had some success with weapon mods for this game (or armor, accessories, crafting materials et al). Frankly, from experience with other games here, I was hoping someone was working on a small program that would make it easy for an old guy like me to give my weapons any attributes possible so that I could experiment with different effects in the game. To me, the replay value is always in the mods since it makes it more interesting to try new things.

Hopefully someone of you is working on something that you might be willing to share. In the meantime, anyone who is interested in the same things feel free to comment.

cheat engine can help with armour exchange, I am currently using the game's own hidden nude armour, works ok if you don't jump, using inventory edit via their latest .ct file,

I also would love a weapons upgrade, getting sick of using 50 arrows or move to kill something, the problem I found was you can swap weapons using the editor but it will not let you use because your level is too low, so my next project is to max out my level, but being a noob to modding it will take awhile.

I have increased my level from 7 to 23 (max is 27) and now I can use any weapon I find or can buy for rogue level 23, so now I kill with only 49 arrows hhehehe, this rpg combat is really not for me, give me aiming cursor and headshots, its a real shame because the game itself has many nice features like Skyrim, but no aiming just pointing in general direction sucks :(