TikiOnNexus

I have been modding for a while now nothing to big just through the nmm recently got fnis to work with my animations properly and now my skeletons are frozen in a ragdoll sort of stance not moving or reacting when I hit them ( as i was searching the web i think people had the problem with draugar as well but i haven't seen any) trying to uninstall fnis i went in and ran fins for users and unticked everything and then uninstalled it through nexus now when loading my save I can no longer move or go in to third person I have now tried to uninstall all mods but nmm crashes when clicking uninstall all mods. I tryed uninstalling all animations still does not work any help will be greatly appreciated Thank you. :mellow:

make sure to use LOOT not BOSS

dont forget to make sure every mod has been checked and activated

dont try to start the game while installing a mod

clean the mods with TESedit

dont clean the Skyrim.esm with TESedit

read the entire description page for each mod you want to use

dont install more than 3 mods at a time.

dot your 'I's

feel free to come here for help on anything Skyrim

make sure to always start a new game when adding more than about 3 mods (like things that add weapons to the forge, so small mods) or 1 big one (any overhauls, textures, or idles)

those are all things people have been not doing before coming on here for help.

Thank you for the advice Qwertyzeldar I already use loot and have downloaded tes5edit. Unfortunately none of this works so I decided to reset my Skyrim by uninstalling and reinstalling through steam after doing this I played Skyrim with no mods activated and it seems that more than just the skeletons were broken. Firstly the intro with the cart is frozen when u first start a new game everyone is still speaking and moving in the carriage but its not moving towards Helgen. So I download a save from the internet so I could bypass the start. Going through the world I realize my skeletons are still frozen in that stance and also the dragons so I assume everything is frozen. I had my friend that is averagely good at modding look at my Skyrim and he said the only way to fix it is to reset my pc and i cant afford to download everything back on to my pc. i believe there would be another way to fix this and i would appreciate the help anyone gives. Sorry for the long post Thank you :mellow:

wait are they standing with their arms out stretched to the sides? and have you used the mod A Little Sexy Apparel?

Firstly the intro with the cart is frozen when u first start a new game everyone is still speaking and moving in the carriage but its not moving towards Helgen.

this is actually a heavy and common problem caused by mods due to the large number of scripts used in the first part of the game. the most popular fixes have been to use a save from after it or to use Alternate start. i recommend the second solution.

also the best course of action is to reinstall Skyrim and the mods... i dont know what your friend is talking about resetting the computer for, but you dont need to do that unless your computer is showing some bad signs affecting things other than Skyrim in which case i cant help you there.

Thank you for replying so quickly. So below I have provided two screenshots one of frozen horses and another of frozen creatures. So on exploring more of my Skyrim I found out that it is only creatures that have this glitch as in hostile ones Eg. Giants Draugr and trolls all npcs work perfect as do chickens and cows. As for the other screenshot this is in front of Whiterun at the stables if you can not tell and for some reason the horses are frozen as well ( this could connect with the horses frozen in the intro maybe? ). Im sorry I can not confirm that I have used A Little Sexy Apparel but almost certain that i have once downloaded and used it but at the moment no mods are installed. For my friend he decides if he can not fix it himself the only way to go is resetting the whole Pc. these problems are happening after I found out it was happening and deleted and re installed Skyrim with no mods on and still these frozen entities are here. I thank you for all you have done so far. :D Also if you cant see the pictures too clearly they have their arms stretched to the side

Edited by TikiOnNexus

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so I just went through steam right clicked and deleted local content and for the sexy apparel do you mind sending me a link to one cause there is a few not sure and sorry havent replied been away :smile: thank you

which one did you uninstall before? was it this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5564/?