41 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 984,939 posts
DMRA Fine Tuned Body Replacer

This mod replaces the current female body with the DMRA one without a certain clipping problem. It also replaces the human female textures to remove a buttock birthmark or mole (not sure:) as well as fine tuning other such blemishes.

Fixer

Fixer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
Improved in what way?

An image of a side-by-side comparison between old and new would be nice.

schz

schz

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
1 image tells better than a thousand words :D

MotoSxorpio

MotoSxorpio

Moto Psycho

• Staff
  • 3,893 posts
Yup. Could you supply some visuals? A pic? Ingame, 3ds, anything?

Okey-dokey. Now we're talking. Downloading as soon as I am done editing. I may never put armor on again!

shadowman117

shadowman117

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
An image would be persuasive especialy when it comes to female body mods. a lot of people dont trust mods without pics or atleast some form of demonstration.

I think adding an image would be wise on your part. just saying.

qwerty20000

qwerty20000

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
What is the artifacting in the nipple area on the front view mesh "after" shot? There's some type of distortion. Is that just the pic?

emlnxrh

emlnxrh

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
you have two different upperbody.nif files in the zip archive which one am I supposed to use?

Drazius

Drazius

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

What is the artifacting in the nipple area on the front view mesh "after" shot? There's some type of distortion. Is that just the pic?

He needs to open the mesh in nifskope and use the "Update Tangent Space" option to fix that. That's all it is.

Mesh looks nice btw.

nabernas

nabernas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Ok... Here we go:
Thanks Drazius! I was hoping someone could help with that problem, I'll see If I can fix it!
emlnxrh: Either one should work I just gave the downloader both the option of copying the file all the way into the folder inside a folder in Oblivion's folder or just pasting the data folder to merge with the data folder in Oblivion's folder which I think is a little easier.
qwerty200000: Yes, that is a glare problem I couldn't figure out how to fix, but thanks to Drazius, hopefully I'll be able to fix it.

Grumpf_be

Grumpf_be

CLS author.

• Premium Member
  • 1,112 posts
Good work. Details that matter :)
Now just a question: why use the self shadow option in your video settings? The Oblivion engine can't simply do it, it looks patchy and makes the textures like playing a 8 bit game... It doesn't do justice to the perfection of the body in other words...
Cheers.

Page loaded in: 1.544 seconds