Npc's detect me right at the start of my custom dungeon

DdsLedg

Hey, I've created this mine as part of a New Lands Mod that I am currently working on. I have made a few other dungeons and none seem to have this issue. Now in my mine there is a gate, almost splitting it in half. Before this gate are some ghost miners, and after it there are some draugr and necromancers at the very end of the mine.

Now for some reason, as soon as I enter the mine every single ghost miner detects me, charges towards me and attacks me, despite being a good distance away and round lots of corners. After I pass the gate, every single draugr and necromancer suddenly also detects me and starts to attack me, even the enemies at the very end of the mine. My mine is actually quite big, around the size of those already found in Skyrim, and I have no idea how all of the enemies are able to detect me right from the start when they are at the end. The enemies are all either vanilla NPC's (the draugr) or literally duplicated from vanilla NPC's (the miners and necromancers) so I really dont know how they have such a huge detection ability and can detect me right from the start. As you can tell this is really annoying me!

I know its not a certain mod I have installed as no other dungeon does this, and neither do the other ones I have created.

My mine is fully and properly optimized with different rooms and portals between them. Before I added this, the draugr and necromancers were able to detect me even before I opened the gate, so at least there has been a tiny bit of improvement. It is also properly and fully navmeshed. Im asking if anyone knows why this is happening or how to fix it. I also dont know if this is just a problem with my PC or game, or if it would happen to others if my mod was shared.

If you need any more information please ask :smile:

Edited by DdsLedg