First time using SKSE and mods in general

DudeSittingDown

Hello people! I'm hoping someone can help with the problem I am having. As you can tell I am a newbie to modding in general, but I have watched videos and read many forums and descriptions so I have a, again, a general understanding. Anyway this is my situation, I am using the mod organizer for my skyrim mods. the skyrim I have has all the DLC including the high resolution texture pack. I wanted to use SKYUI so installed the skse into my mod organizer, only the script and the .exc and .dll files into the skyrim game not the data file. also skyrim is also not in the program files(x86).

Running the skse archive file by itself does not cause problems, I also installed an audio mod to test the organizer and game and everything seems fine. The problem occurs when a mod needs skse.

I go into a game and I cannot move or move the camera I can pause but no inventory menu can be activated. I tried using the immersive hud and the same problem occurs. If anyone can help me in this situation, I would much appreciate it.

Thank you for you time

Edited by DudeSittingDown