Merging/moving over mods from NMM to MO

ikt

I very recently started modding Skyrim and I used Nexus Mod Manager for that, mainly because there's a prominent button for that. Then I discovered mods recommended using Mod Organiser and once I used that, the everything seems much nicer and more automated. All that aside, is it possible to just uninstall mods from NMM and to reinstall them with MO, and the game interpreting this as no change? I have about 60 mods installed with NMM and another 30-ish mods with MO, but lately I'm getting CTDs and this seems like a nice opportunity to clean things up. However I am not sure this will do any good for script-based mods.

MO is a fantastic program, get used to it and its folders and you will be smiling all the time...

Mo has a folder..."Downloads", Move a file (zip) from NMM and drop it in the Downloads folder. Now open MO , on the downloads tab you will see this MOD, now you can double click to install. Have fun. Get used to the folders MO uses , the "overwrite" has a folder, All installed mods go into the "MODS" folder, One folder for each mod (MO does this automatically). You can browse what files are for each mod, not necessary but good to get to know how a program works.

Edited by camaro_69_327