Skyrim crashes randomly

mikeatwar

Now we're cookin' with gas. :D

Okay, so you have the 1.7 SKSE. Do you have the ini set up to add the memory patch? You can find a pre-done one here, if not: SKSE INI.

When you get LOOT sorted, run it, go to the Details tab, highlight it, right click and copy. Paste it in a massage so we can have a look.

Now we're cookin' with gas. :D

Okay, so you have the 1.7 SKSE. Do you have the ini set up to add the memory patch? You can find a pre-done one here, if not: SKSE INI.

When you get LOOT sorted, run it, go to the Details tab, highlight it, right click and copy. Paste it in a massage so we can have a look.

downloaded the SKSE INI but i cannot find the details tab in LOOT, a little help haha :laugh:

Sorry it took me a bit. I'm downloading Premier Pro and it's sucking up what little bandwidth I have. My internet sucks! haha.

I use MO so just ignore that bit, but when it spits out the report, it's right where I circled.

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y481/jennifer_williams8/screenshot_zps80c93e14.png

well theres a problem because my report has none of that its just blank with a red line going across the top of the page and it doesn't tell me anything or doesn't give me the option to click a details tab :/

idk how to post the screenshot here though

Edited by mikeatwar

Oh, dude, I know how those days can be. No worries. Are you sure you installed it correctly and it knows where your mods are?

Here is one of Gopher's videos on it. Maybe you missed a step? I find Gopher to be very thorough and easy to understand. He pretty much taught me to mod. haha.

Gopher's LOOT video

Oh, dude, I know how those days can be. No worries. Are you sure you installed it correctly and it knows where your mods are?

Here is one of Gopher's videos on it. Maybe you missed a step? I find Gopher to be very thorough and easy to understand. He pretty much taught me to mod. haha.

Gopher's LOOT video

i did use that video lol. i downloaded it correctly, i installed it into my E disc not my C disc but i dont think that should be a problem though

This is what I found:

LOOT's report is blank. How do I fix this?

LOOT uses Windows' internal web browser to display its report. This web browser is basically Internet Explorer, but it's present even if you have Internet Explorer disabled. If it's not displaying LOOT's report properly, this may be because it isn't up-to-date.

The report display has been tested using IE 11, which is available to all Windows 7 and 8.x users. Windows Vista users can only update as far as IE 10, and though the report should display with this version, it is untested.

To update the internal web browser, make sure Internet Explorer is enabled in the "Turn Windows features on/off" control panel, and install the latest updates available through Windows update. That should be enough to fix the report display, and you can disable Internet Explorer again if you so wish.

If you're still not seeing the report fill with content, IE may be blocking Javascript from running on the page. Open "Internet Options" and make sure that the "Allow active content to run in files on My Computer" option is enabled. If that doesn't fix it, try replacing theresources/report/script.js file in your LOOT folder with this one.