Conflicts Between USKP And Update.esm?

Playcircus

So, yeah, I'm kind of new to modding Skyrim, but I just completed the Beginner's Guide To Modding Skryim and I ran into what is most likely an amateurish issue. TES5Edit is telling me there are conflicts between The Unofficial Skyrim Patch and Update.esm. USKP is overriding values set by Update.esm, but isn't that the point of loading USKP after Update.esm? This problem is causing crashing, though, as I had a CTD after reloading a battle with some Falmer archers. Sure enough, there are some conflicts between USKP and Update.esm concerning some Falmer bracelets and helmets. I imagine the crash is related to the conflicts.

Loot is displaying green text beneath these two plug-ins:

• Update.esm
    CRC: 1FDAB215
    C.Location, Delev, Invent, Relev
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
    CRC: 194004C7
    Version: 2.0.8a
    C.Acoustic, C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.ImageSpace, C.Light, C.Location, C.LTemplate, C.Music, C.Name, C.Owner, C.Water, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relev, Sound, Stats

Does this mean that I did not properly rebuild my bash patch?

There are many, many values flagged by TES5Edit as conflicts, so I'm guessing I messed something up along the way. I only have a few mods installed yet: SkyUI, Random Alternate Start, Apachii's hair, and whatever the beginner's guide had me install. I apologize if this is a common issue, but I searched for hours and could not find any solutions to my specific problem.

Any advice on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Playcircus

TES5Edit is telling me there are conflicts between The Unofficial Skyrim Patch and Update.esm. USKP is overriding values set by Update.esm, but isn't that the point of loading USKP after Update.esm? This problem is causing crashing, though, as I had a CTD after reloading a battle with some Falmer archers.

Any advice on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Record conflicts do not automatically cause crashes. In fact, they rarely do. Any mod that "mods" default game content will inherently cause conflicts, which means most mods will contain "conflicts" with default game records because the changes made by these mods are intended to "override" those records. CTD on reloading after character death is a common issue.

Record conflicts do not automatically cause crashes. In fact, they rarely do. Any mod that "mods" default game content will inherently cause conflicts, which means most mods will contain "conflicts" with default game records because the changes made by these mods are intended to "override" those records. CTD on reloading after character death is a common issue.

I see. That clears up my concern. I appreciate the quick response.