Requests for DA:I Save Files

Nothing2No1

Hi guys,

I am in need of a DA:I save file. If anyone can spare a few minutes and is willing to help me with this, I would really appreciate it. Someone already created a thread like this, but he didn't quite explain exactly what he wanted. Here's the idea:

I will post all the major decisions I would like to have to start my DA:I playthrough. I will go through the DA Keep myself, so that I know exactly what choices I have to make, thus what information I would have to provide. What I would like you to do is to go through the DA Keep, select all the choices according to the information I provide, save the world state, then import this world state into your game. After that, you create a character with this world state, start a new game, then save the game right after the game begins. Then, the .DAS save file in your DA:I "Save" folder is what I would like to have.

This should take a few minutes, I think. If you agree to help, I'll give you all the details concerning my choices, as well as the info of the character I would like to be created.

That said, in case some of you out there are willing to help, I hope this thread could serve as a request thread for everyone who is in need of a save file (including world sate and character info). If someone wants to request a save file, please post all the major choices as per DA Keep, as well as all the information of the character you would like to play (name, stats, class, appearance, etc).

So, if someone could help me out with this, please let me know. Thank you in advance.