Creating followers of my characters?

LordSn0w

I use 5-6 different characters, and I was wondering something.. What if I could put all of my characters in each other's worlds? It would be awesome. I could have a full party with all my characters. How would I do this? I attempted to make a follower one, took forever and ended up not being that good. What I want is nothing special, no VA or anything. Just my followers basic play style, for example, my archer will use a bow, warrior will use sword and shield etc. Generic voices are ok. Have them all be at the same level as my character and level with the one I'm using at the moment. Basic gear and you have to give them better gear. It took me forever to make a bad follower a long time ago, plus they were overpowered. So how do I make my characters followers in CK with the same faces and basic class and have them level with the character I'm playing as. Can someone help me do this easily and decently fast?

1 question, let's say I played with one character more than the other. Like I have a lvl 60 orc and a lvl 20 nord. If I loaded the nord into the orcs save wouldn't he be pretty much useless? Or the orc into the nords save, he would be extremely overpowered right? Or does it keep the same lvl as the character and same perks or something like that?