How to send an adoptable child back to his resurrected family?

Loki1979

Sorry if it's the wrong section, but this tiny detail has been bugging me for days...

Alvor and Sigrid (from Riverwood) disappeared from the game, probably perished during a quest-related dragon attack. So the house is permanently locked and their daughter is vanished too.

I then "summoned" their corpses via console and resurrected them.

However if I use the console to make Dorthe (their child) reappear in Riverwood, she'll briefly have one of the standard dialogues with Alvor before heading out of the village.

If I start a conversation, she complains about the orphanage and asks me if I'm going to adopt her... That means she's now flagged as an adoptable child from the Honorhall Orphanage in Riften (although I didn't see her when I was there for the Adoption quest).

I tried to reassign her to the RiverwoodAlvorHouse faction with the AddFact command, to no avail.

Same thing for RacycleActor.

Even the "killable children" mod didn't do the trick, because even if I kill and resurrect her, she'll still be considered an orphan...

I'm stuck...

I know it's stupid, but I'd really like to reunite their family... Any ideas about how I can do that?