Overmodded Skyrim?

Dooomstar

Hi guys, I've been playing and modding Skyrim for quite a while now, and lately ran across some problems. At first the game wouldn't start because I had a mod installed that required a DLC I didn't have. After that, everytime I jumped or fell with my character, I instantly died without taking damage or anything (even when ethereal). And now, after hours of de- and reinstalling mods I came across another problem: All people in Skyrim look like mannequins and I cannot access my saved games.

Everytime I try to load a game, the camera switches to third person view and then a few seconds later the game just closes.

If I on the other hand try to start a new game there are two things that happened: first i started as the guy driving the carts to Helgen (no mod installed to change the opening sequence) and the carts made a few flips along the way. After that the doors of Helgen wouldn't open, and basically I was stuck in front of Helgen.

The other thing that happened was (after installing a mod to skip that part) that I started off with the pose of a mannequin (in the racemenu) - not too unusual up to there, maybe part of the mod. But after I exit the racemenu, I still have the pose of a mannequin and am basically also moving like a mannequin: not at all. I can draw my weapon, and it glitches as if I equipped a mannequin with my weapon, and when walking I simply "float" through the ground. Also switching to third person view doesn't help, as I can't even see my weapon then (aka. the pose stays). I can still HEAR my weapon being drawn and my bow firing and stuff, but I cannot see it. Waiting doesn't fix this and whenever I try to jump, I perform a "superjump" without taking any fall damage anymore (although I can't recall having a mod removing said damage active). Can anyone help me and tell me what went wrong along the way? Or has anyone experienced similar problems?

In hope of a response

Dooomstar.

Edit: Now I can't even load a (new) saved game anymore.

Edited by Dooomstar

Not to lecture you, but before you download a mod, it's an absolute must that you read the description to find out what the requirements are. As you have now learned. Reading your post, it sounds like you had something that requires FNIS that you didn't uninstall properly, Dual Sheath Redux is the most common mod for that, though there are others. Running BOSS or LOOT will also tell you if you have any missing dependencies. So, the first thing I would do is run LOOT on your load order. If you don't have it, google it, read the how-tos, then use it. Start a new game, and see what happens. If you still have issues, disable ALL of your mods, start another new game. If all is well, quit, add in ONE mod, and start again. If all is not well after starting with no mods, post back with your load order and a papyrus log if possible, and we'll see what we can do.